How do you smoke your hash oil?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Joe Kickass, Sep 15, 2011.

1. for oil dome or skillet.

for hash hot knives all day

2. Ya a concentrate slide is definitely on the wish list, do you use a straw with hot knives?

3. i actually use the glass mouthpiece tube from my sheldon black bub or a 20 oz bottle with botom cut off. with a straw too much smoke escapes

4. KNIFE HITS FOR THE FUCKING WIN!!!!!!! Really, though, hash oil knife hits are my favourite method of consumption for marijuana. :hello: :hippie:

5. using my dome and nail. might pick up a curve in the future.

6. Me and my buddy used to use a cheap open-ended downstem with a slide keck-clipped to it. We would inhale from the end of the downstem & use the slide to pick up the smoke, if you know what I mean

7. You need to smoke your hash oil like this guy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPak7GLD6NQ]syn micro shower cap with just a pinch of water, v2 ti nail - YouTube[/ame]

8. get some bud, smear some on it, let it dry and then roll it in kief

9. I smoked my hash oil with a crackpipe and bic lighter

10. Can someone explain knife hits of hash oil?
    I picked up my first gram of this beautiful oil today, for free! Buy 1 get 1!
    I don't have any fancy set ups, just a spoon.
    Any beginner tips would be appreciated!!!
    Thanks!

11. Thanks John11! What would I do without you?

12. sorry, didnt read your post on here, just answering op's question.
    but hot knives are a great way to smoke oil. what you do it take a knife and put it on an electric stove (in between the coils if your stove is like that). then when they start glowing, dab a little oil on the knife and inhale the vapors coming off it. thats all there is to it. if you want you can make it easier to inhale the smoke off it by taking a plastic bottle and cutting the bottom off and using it as a smoke funnel. you can use two knifes and press it together also.

13. Get a really small bubbler, with minimal diffusion and throw a dome and nail setup on that thing. Rigs are the best way to smoke oil by a long shot

14. Noob question, but how the hell do you get the oil out of these jars? I've tried using the tip of the glass rod that came with my oil pipe, but the oil just sticks to the glass and won't go into the bowl.

Id the oil I have just too thick?

15. thats why you need to dab off a nail, it vapes off the dabber easy mode style

16. The budtender told me to stand that little bottle in some really hot water. It'll help liquidfy the goopy oil. Mine is real thick to-