Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do You Smoke Without Inhaling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Well, a lot of the fancy tricks involve not inhaling or being able to just control the smoke that's only in your mouth, such as a french inhale, blowing circles and such. Whenever I try to just bring the smoke into my mouth I just end up inhaling it, I don't know how not to inhale.

Is there any certain thing you do or feel with your mouth so that you only bring the smoke into your mouth? I'm all about not wasting my weed, I'd just like to be able to practice these tricks every once in a while.

2. It's hard for me me to explain, but instead of using your lungs, you need to just use the suction of your mouth

3. Just ask Billy

4. 1) Press the back of your tongue, to the back of your throat.

2) Make a small 'o' with your lips.

3) Now keep the 'o', and open and shut your jaw, while keeping the back of your tongue to your throat, and while the front of your tongue rises and falls with your lower jaw ....

You should be pulling air from outside, into your mouth, then back out again, without anything coming or going from your lungs and throat. When you open your jaw, that pulls the smoke in, when you close that space, it pushes it out and you can inhale through your nose while doing so. :)

5. do it like you would be puffing a cigar ight just to your mouth dont inhale that nasty shit

6. puff on it like you're sucking on a titty