Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kamel Kush, Oct 31, 2012.

1. i have a bong, i lit the weed and i put it in the bong water and nothing happened.. :mad:

2. Be honest OP- what was the ideal outcome for this thread? I'm having trouble imagining any purpose whatsoever

3. I think I see what you did there.

4. Troll in the dungeon

5. Bong water? What? What you have to do is put gasoline in the bong, light the gasoline, then throw the weed on in and it burns naturally. Abbra cadabra, you just smoked out of a bong.

6. White power

7. You give trolls a bad name.

8. I load a bowl in my ass hole then try to suck air threw my ass while I light it on fire. Shit normally gets me preety high but my tolerance is preety high

9. Trolls don't even try these days

10. Back in my day trolls didnt suck ass (smh)

11. i am bein dead serious guys

12. Come the fuck over to my house, I'll show you how to hit a bong.

Just look at my siggy.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

13. This guy smokes tobacco, but same concept.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOus1oAQ2Rk]Water bong show, smoking from the water bong no.609 - YouTube[/ame]

14. I use my lighter to smoke

15. thanx a shit ton