Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke to get the best high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by M3ssenger, Dec 11, 2012.

1. I have an inline bong w/ diffuser with a 16 slit precooler perc. That being said, i also am taking dabs off my curve/skillet.
    What method would get me higher with less waste; taking hit after hit until you get I feel high/medicated, or take a hit and wait a few minutes for it to kick in and take another hit and so on.
    Anyone experiment with this? I think it gets me high either way but taking hit after hit continuously is kind of a waste, and burns my cilia. What do you blades think?

2. Put dabs ontop of some flower in your bong. Take medium, consistent, controlled burning hits. Dont wait, keep hitting.

3. Pretty sure it gets you high either way. With that being said, I prefer to smoke a bowl, wait a few minutes then take another.

4. Switch your methods, If you usually use a bong try a few times with a pipe, try a joint, make a g bong, I like veriety, it seems to keep the high fresh

5. Good suggestion. Thx

6. The way you said the title fits perfectly for me.

Basically I mean I get a high from blunts but I also get a horrible headache. The only and best way for me is a glass pipe.

7. Well I have the most obvious of suggestions like, 1. HOLD YOUR HIT IN A GOOD 10 SECONDS. 2. EAT A MANGO 20 TO 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO SMOKING. 3. DON'T EAT. 4. DON'T DRINK MILK. 5. DON'T WALK AROUND TOO MUCH. 6. BE IN A CALM AND GOOD MOOD WHEN YOU SMOKE SO YOUR THOUGHTS WILL BE RUNNING PEACEFULLY AND YOUR BODY WILL DO THE REST AS YOU SMOKE DON'T BE STRESSED OUT WHEN YOU SMOKE THAT CAN CAUSE YOU TO COME DOWN QUICK.