Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke the entire bowl?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ladynarmo, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Sometimes, I pack my bowl real tight.
    Sometimes, I just put in a little bit.

Whenever I pack my bowl somewhat not loose, I'm unable to smoke the weed in the bottom portion.

I try to smoke every last bit of it, but at some point, no matter how long I leave my lighter on the bowl and I'm inhaling in, not much smoke comes out.
    So, I think, okay, it's done for good now.
    But when I pour the bowl out, there's always like some bit of weed that hasn't been burned.

How do I smoke the entire bowl clean?

2. Toothpick or a length of wire. Lightly scrape the gray ash loose and dump that. Give it stir and fire it again.
    BNW

3. Get more fresh weed and use a little piece to cover the bowl hole then take the unburned weed from the last bowl and add it to that. Not much else u can really do, there's pretty much always going to be a tiny bit that goes unsmoked. But so what it's like half a small hits worth anyway.

You could use a glass filter or a metal screen (although I don't recommend smoking with metal screens like that because it is probably worse for u).

4. I personally use a bong. I like to grind my herb not too fine and not too chucky just about the consistency of a joint and about as much as I'd use for a joint too. Then load the bowl by bits making sure to pack each one down it's best to use a pipe screen if ya have one of not place a small chuck in grounded bud at the buttom so the grinded greens don't go through. Then if you have a dab or some hash put a little of top of that 1st layer near the buttom you just loaded this will make it smoke a little slower. Now skip the last step if your only using bud. Then continue to pack the bowl in those layers and push down on the top when your done to make it nice and tight. Then when you light your bowl it's best to use as least flame as possible to ensure the flavor and smoke. Then I inhale slowy to milk the bong and pull the bowl and get a fat hit and get stoned.

• Like Like x 1
  5. We'll get to the bottom of this...

[​IMG]

TOGETHER!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I throw it in the bowl, and stir it with a small stick or stem of a leaf or anything small by my person, then pack it back down and rip

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just stir it up then try your lighter on it.

8. If it’s white ash on top simply blow softly on the bowl, keep doing that until it goes from white to salt and pepperish looking or just black/darkened weed.

• Like Like x 1