Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do You Smoke Resin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by coltonwinieckie, Jul 25, 2005.

1. hey i ran out a few days ago and i noticed that my two pieces are gettin dirty so im gonna scrape the bowls and the inside and get all the resin, ive been doing this for a really long time and i just put the resin in the screen that was in this rock pipe i had but my dad took it away because we think some psycho bitch might turn our house in and i can only have two pieces in my room.. we got so much paraphenelia in here its not even funny..and i cant smoke resin with a glass piece so how should i smoke it?

2. Good question im curious as well. Free bump for you

3. ... lol why the hell couldnt you smoke res out of glass... just keep it in a ball till you get enough and smash it into like little pancakes and throw it in your glass and light

4. What I do is scrape the resin out with a small needle onto something.
    Then use a gas heater or a oven and heat some knives up and smoke it that way with a funnel

5. no no
    don't smoke it in a ball.. keep it ground up.. only have it in a ball while you're collecting it to keep it all in place

if you smoke it in balls you only smoke the surface and miss out on the inside of the ball.. if the bits are tiny you'll get a lot more smoke
    this comes from an experienced resin smoker heh.. and use a bong if you have to

6. Iv tried smoking resin out of a bong alot its nothing compared to smoking with knives and you could even lace your weed in the resin.

7. the best method is to heat up two knives with a portable proprane torch. Then just drop the resin onto the knives, smoosh and enjoy with a funnel (2 litre bottle with bottom half cut off.)

8. How Do You Smoke Resin?

whats with the double post???

and yeah what higgy said .. the rings on the cooker/hob heat the knife ends up nicely too .. bit safer if youre a clumsy fuck too ..

9. I like to smear some on the tip of a soldering iron, plug it in, and start sucking through a funnel when it starts smoking, oh and as soon as it starts smoking, unplug that shit or it will like ignite and shit.

10. Im gonna go ahead and say that if the soldering iron has ever been used with actual solder this is a reallly really reallly reallly bad idea.

11. Nope, never:smoke:

12. lol well you need to tell ppl this or they may be hurt.

13. Clean out the pipe and then clean whatever was used to clean it with tinfoil. Rip off a piece of tinfoil that has resin on it, fold it over so the resin is on the inside (i.e. you're not actually putting flame to the resin but to the tinfoil) place the piece of tinfoil in your pipe and spark it up.

If you're a smoker you can use a cigarette in the place of a knife as well, though I don't enjoy that method.

14. lol just scrape you a fat resin ball and throw it in a bong and rip it