Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Jan 25, 2009.

1. I have been building up my resin in my bowl for around 6 months now. The whole inside of the bowl is black and smells pretty bad. I'm wondering what method do you use to scrape the resin and smoke it?

2. paper clip, the make it into a ball

3. If your REALLY wanna smoke it(it tastes bad and is horrible for you, but gets you pretty baked), use a paperclip to scrape it untill you have a good amount of resin, then mush the resin into a ball and stick it in your bowl to be resmoked
    EDIT: fuckin ninjas got me

4. Get a paperclip and bend the tip with plyers into a 7 shape, but only the very tip, like 1mm or so. Then proceed to pull out resin carefully.

5. I would say, scrape your bowl with like a razor blade...something small and very sharp, then take a paperclip and just scrape the inside of the pipe. Mix the ashy bowl scrapings with the scraped resin to give it a dryer texture and have it mold better. Then just roll it into a little ball and put it in your pipe and light. Some people take single blown bowls and will torch them for a second with a butane lighter on the outside of the glass to boil the resin inside and cause it vaporize, then inhale...whichever works best for you. If you use the latter method make sure your glass is up to par and won't shatter from the heat.

6. You can just hold the flame on there and inhale if you want

7. You could also soak it overnight in 91% isopropyl alcohol, then evaporate that off in a pyrex or other glass dish, just like when one makes hash oil. Then scrape it and use it like hash.

Mine gets tossed in the trash. Nasty stuff and very unhealthy to smoke.

8. #8 abnormldood, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    Exactly. Use a paperclip and keep a thin zig zag paper next to you. Bend it however you need it to go, scrape a little at a time, and wipe it off on the paper. When you can't get any more, light a lighter under the paper clip until the tip gets red hot and finish the job. After it's all said and done, you should have a super sticky paper. Roll it into a ball, then heat the inside of the bowl where you put your weed in, and rub the ball all around it(This is what I always do) to get the outside covered in resin, then smoke that shit. Enjoy:bongin:

9. ^This.

10. a lot of the time i hold my finger over the bowl and smoke through the carb. i can get good resin hit from most my pipes that way.

when i get around to cleaning. i use paper clips and other lil tools i got, get all the resin out that i can. I usually break up some roaches and mix it with the resin, then i smoke it out of my bong sinse i know resin isn't that good for me. and i don't want to dirty up the pipe i just cleaned.

11. Whatever you use to scrape it, heat it with a bic before hand.

I would suggest soaking it in iso in a ziplock bag for an hour or so, while occasionally shaking it as hard as you can. Then pour the iso into a pyrex (and only pyrex, trust me) cooking pan of some sort, and burn off the alcohol, or let it sit overnight (makes for more THC... not that there's much anyway) but either way, burning or not, you need something glass, you will NEVER get resin off a metal pan, cause of the little grooves and scratches in most metal pans.