Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke out of a spoon?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caked&Baked, Dec 15, 2008.

1. lmao dumb question i know, but ive seen some pretty cool spoons but know no one thats used one before. so i was wondering how you smoke with it?

any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. lol its pretty simple. you put the weed in the round spoon part and then at the end you put ur mouth on. put you thumb over the carb (hole on the side of the bowl) then with your other hand light the weed hold the lighter on the weed a few seconds and suck in while doing so and after you take the lighter off keep sucking till your lungs are almost filled then take your thumb off the carb and suck in the last bit of smoke till the chamber is clear of smoke and there you go!

3. ohhhhh. thanks man haha

4. best thread ever

5. QFT by far

6. This should be a sticky!

no but seriously, its cool you asked better to ask and know what your doing, then look like a douch later:)

that is what the cities here for, amirite:hello:

7. Well said. It may seem like a dumb question, but I would rather someone ask than fumble around and waste weed and stuff.

8. Ok so check this. This is gonna be hard to explain but Imma try to do it.

If you suck on the pipe so that the air and smoke goes from directly the pipe to ur throat, it can be stupid dumbass harsh and make u cough like a muhfxcker and after awhile mke you not even wanna hit it anymore..

Aiite so on some knowledge shit, this is how i like to hit it.

I like to pack the bowl pretty tight, so that when you suck on the pipe with ur finger on the carb, u have to suck pretty hard. Then i light the lighter, and with my finger on the carb i suck on the pipe.. I suck as much smoke as i can into my mouth while breathing out the some air through my nose to make more room for smoke in my mouth.

Then once all the smoke is in ur mouth you then inhale it like a cigarette... or at least and then I hit it like a cigarette and hold it in as long as i can.

hahaha wheww. to those who read through all this, sorry if i ur fucking lost and thanks if yall know wtf im tlkin bout.. but this is on some pot head shit

9. you put the tobacco in the glass utensil then use a heating element equivalent to the fire that comes out of your stove to light the leaves from the marijuana buds to release the THC from the Marijuana that soon turned into smoke.

10. [quote name='"blaaat"']Ok so check this. This is gonna be hard to explain but Imma try to do it.

If you suck on the pipe so that the air and smoke goes from directly the pipe to ur throat, it can be stupid dumbass harsh and make u cough like a muhfxcker and after awhile mke you not even wanna hit it anymore..

Aiite so on some knowledge shit, this is how i like to hit it.

I like to pack the bowl pretty tight, so that when you suck on the pipe with ur finger on the carb, u have to suck pretty hard. Then i light the lighter, and with my finger on the carb i suck on the pipe.. I suck as much smoke as i can into my mouth while breathing out the some air through my nose to make more room for smoke in my mouth.

Then once all the smoke is in ur mouth you then inhale it like a cigarette... or at least and then I hit it like a cigarette and hold it in as long as i can.

hahaha wheww. to those who read through all this, sorry if i ur fucking lost and thanks if yall know wtf im tlkin bout.. but this is on some pot head shit[/quote]

Naaaw. Packing down makes it burn faster. Wastes weed

11. Omg, i feel like such a fuckin idiot. i live in an ass end town in new zealand i i always hought a spoon was like a tea spoon or kitchen spoon cause we dont ave much usa lingo down here.

12. Pack Bowl
    Light
    Inhale
    Release Carb
    ????
    Get high

13. [quote name='"handleurscandle"']Omg, i feel like such a fuckin idiot. i live in an ass end town in new zealand i i always hought a spoon was like a tea spoon or kitchen spoon cause we dont ave much usa lingo down here.[/quote]

Haha it's cool man

14. To be fair, some people do smoke out of literal spoons.....it's just never weed that they're smoking. ;)

15. [quote name='"Meursault"']
    To be fair, some people do smoke out of literal spoons.....it's just never weed that they're smoking. ;)[/quote]

Well they heat in a spoon then put that shit in a needle.

16. #16 Meursault, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Aye, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about using a spoon as a vape and sucking up the vapors with a straw. But this is dangerous conversational territory that we're getting into here lol. :rolleyes:

17. [quote name='"Meursault"']
    Aye, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about using a spoon as a vape and sucking up the vapors with a straw. But this is dangerous conversational we're getting into here lol. :rolleyes:[/quote]

OH! really? Crazy! That's why I come here, so much info.

18. I've smoked out of a real spoon before.. like a soup spoon. You just put the weed on the spoon, heat up the metal, then breathe. It's kind of using knives (I think?)

19. My friend told me when I asked him to come over and smoke a bowl for the first time he thought we put all the weed in a big bowl and sit around it and breathe it in lol

20. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']My friend told me when I asked him to come over and smoke a bowl for the first time he thought we put all the weed in a big bowl and sit around it and breathe it in lol[/quote]

Honestly, that's along the lines of what I thought when I first started