Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke out of a metal pipe with no carb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dell2323, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Just got this metal pipe from this girl today with no carb.
    Iam not sure how to go about smoking it.
    Just pack it and smoke it like a bowl?
    Ive heard i have to inhale a lot longer to get a good hit with it? True false? just let me know what to do guys
    thanks

2. You don't have to inhale longer or anything, just smoke like you normally would, except now don't use a carb. The only thing that is different is you can't clear it after every hit.

3. After you pack you...
    light, inhale, repeat.

4. just smoke it man dont worry about clearing it or you could wait a sec for the cherry to go out and then clear it up but i usually dont worry about that too much

5. Take your lips just a centimeter off the the hitting end so there isnt a vacuum, then inhale. that will clear it.

6. try to cover the cherry after ur done to make it go out so ur hit doesnt keep going when ur not taking it in.....its like ur smoking out the walls in your room instead of you

7. genius :confused::confused::confused:

8. Sometimes, I realized, it helps to light and kind of puff the thing, like Sherlock or something. It's a kind of kick-start, it looks cool, too.

9. will theres a pretty simple procedure for smoking without a carb

pack,light,hit,inhale(second breath of air),hold in(optional),exhale,repeat

if you follow this things should work out pretty good

10. someones smoked before:)