How do you smoke keif??

Discussion in 'General' started by lzael, Feb 7, 2017.

1. im trying to figure out the best way.
    I've noticed that sometimes I'll get huge hits, & sometimes it's like it immediately burnt up. I smoke it, hit by hit, so I don't waste any, but.. idk I feel like I could do better.

So how do y'all do it? Do you put the lighter to it, immediately, or slowly?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I will pack a small flower bowl so the kief doesn't just suck into the bowl/bong.
    Then add the kief on top.

Smoke like I would any bowl, corner hit and let the rest cherry.

And with kief, or most of my bowls, it's a 1 hitter. So pack smaller if necessary.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah if i've got kief i'll made a bed of just regular bud for it to rest on top of, then sprinkle on top.

Otherwise odds are your just gonna suck it through into your bong/pipe w/e

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Bill Dauterive, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    In soviet russia kief smokes you.

But I dont know, roll it up with some weed so it doesnt burn itself away in two minutes.

Or pack it in a pipe. Again I recommend you mix some bud in.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I sprinkle it on top of a bowl. I'm sure there's a way to smoke 100% kief, but I just use it to add a little extra oomph to a bowl, especially if I'm hitting a CBD strain that's lower on THC.

• Like Like x 1
  6. In a joint is the the best way

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nah man, best way is in a bong bowl. First layer is bud not too much, then you sprinkle as much as you want, then BAM top off with more bud. Then more kief, then more bud till it's full. Layers mi amigos layers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. Whichever way gets me high...I'm not particular.:coolalt:
    [​IMG]

9. I second this. Made a keif sandwich in your bowl :smoking: prevents the keif from being sucked through or immediately toasted by the lighter or hemp wick.

• Like Like x 2
  10. with a bowl and a lighter

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pure kief? It will suck though my pipe bowl hole. I usually mix it with bud and roll it up or pack a bowl with it. I would have to use my grinder pollen screen to keep from sucking the kief through.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I've smoked keif many different ways, my favorite is with my Vapir Rise vaporizer. Vapes all of it completely and wastes none!!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. In a joint while looking at the stars.

14. And with this technique, don't torch the bowl--hover over gently applying heat gradually. This is just chemistry, take it slowly.