Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke a joint???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piercemxpx1, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Alright so I am generally a bong or bowl kinda guy. I can smoke from a bong and not cough at all. I cough a little from bowls but it's not that bad, I can handle it pretty well. Well anyway, last night, for the first time, I rolled a joint with Tops Tobacco papers and put a filter on the end. I tried smoking it but it was so difficult. It instantly burned my lungs when I breathed in. I had to take a puff and keep the smoke in my mouth and then inhale oxygen to mix it in with the smoke so i could inhale it into my lungs. I felt like i was wasting my weed. I have some kush and i dont think the weed was what was causing the harshness. I think i just have a bad technique. Any advice on smoking joints? Should I take small hits? Thanks.

2. Puff it.

Don't take long drags or it will burn on one side faster than the other.

3. so just take a quick, small inhale and then hold it in my lungs?

4. smoke it.

5. bring the smoke into your mouth slowly, then inhale fresh air to bring the smoke deep into your lungs, this way makes it less harsh and it guarantees that you actually inhale the smoke.

6. Hell yea, its not something you need a class on, it comes with birth just like drinking and eating. Its the same technique as breathing just with closed lips.

I assume you have not been on an oxygen tank since birth, if so forgive the above.

7. Like a cigarette

8. ^ like a joint.