Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you smoke a bowl using a carb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ewood, Jun 27, 2009.

1. I'm new to smoking weed and hearing you smoke weed from a bowl. I'm told you light the weed in the pipe/bowl, put your finger on the carb, suck it in, then remove your finger and inhale it even more?

Is this right or will the weed escape? People say this is most effective after vaporizing, but im not out to spend that money yet, i think a bowl will do fine, i dont want to get mega high.

would a bond do actually, or will i lose smoke in the water?

2. the carb is similar to a carb in an engine...its used for air mixture

put your thumb on it, slightly pull the flame down and you will experience a good pull of smoke into the piece...once it fills up some, you release your thumb and pulll again...doing this will bring that smoke in, along with some air, which helps push it down in your lung and make it an enjoyable smoke

Idk about most effect (vape is though for sure). And you *do* lose something in the water, but because of the design of a bong, the hits are much larger so it doesnt really matter