Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you smoke a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eur0, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Hey how do you smoke a blunt just wondering friend just sold me 2 1 gram blunts for $14 figured it iwas a good deal but i have no idea how to smoke a blunt also by the way im at my farm and so im smoking it alone whats the best way to smoke a blunt alone and conserve the most herb also does it matter what end of the blunt u light?​

2. Light the twisted end and smoke it until you start to feel high.

Inhale the smoke into your mouth and then take a breath in your mouth.

It cools the smoke.

Put it out once you feel comfortably high.

3. i dont really get the question on how to smoke the blunt i mean i dont get how that could be hard to figure out lol but u cant really conserve weed with blunts i mean i guess u can put it out when ur high enough but meh and i usually light the fatter end.

also never buy pre rolled blunts or joints its just dumb because u dont know if its really roleld up with all weed... learn to roll or get glass its the best way to go

4. I once heard a wise man say;

Heat + Weed = High.

Light it, inhale the smoke....
    simple as that.

5. Like on joints one side is twisted but on this blunt both sides are weed not one side is twisted

6. Pick the side that looks best to light, use your judgement. Light it, smoke it like a cigarette, or a cigar, just inhale.

Personally i dont get how people dont know how to smoke something, weather it be a pipe, joint, blut. I can see the complicated things like bongs, or even a carb pipe, but idk man...

7. ive never seen a blunt twisted lol just like up the fatter end

8. Test out each side, see which side feels smoother.
    Light one end, smoke it like a cigarette.
    Save a nice sized roach for when your high starts to come down.
    One blunt to the face will get you ripped :p

9. if a thrifty rastaman in 1982 new york could figure it out im sure you could 2 homie:D