How do you shave your pubes?

Discussion in 'General' started by ImNoTroll, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Start with your scissors/hedgeclippers, then use your clippers/lawnmower to get it nice and smooth, depending on thickness/length of pubes

Attached Files:

2. some people call it a rock saw, i call it a cock saw.

[​IMG]

3. Scissors then a nice electric shave tingles mah balls lol . Feels good

4. I have an electric razor I use. Trimmed up top. shaved balls.

5. [​IMG]

I don't, he does.

6. I might be getting minor surgery on my urethra, so I decided to get a hollywood wax (no pubes left), so I wouldn't worry about developing a fur bikini in hospital or whatever.. its more practical as well.
    I really don't see the appeal of this.
    I'm 19 years old and I feel like a kid >.<

7. This a funny subject. Pubes - that fucking word is funny. Whatta thread! Anyway, I don't feed my dogs for a few days, then rub ice cream all over my balls [​IMG]..... lol ....juss kidding...

8. Good luck in your surgery! This next bowl is for you :smoke:

9. THis is a troll thread?

10. No, OP's name clearly states he's not a troll.

But in all seriousness, I would never consider this thread a "troll thread".

11. I just use a disposable razor, and do it in the shower, the running water really makes the blade glide smoothly and cut hairs. Go try it out right now! It especially makes shaving your gooch (the space between your balls and your asshole) and your balls and EVERYTHING easier!

After going from standing there buck naked with shaving cream and a messy hair clogged razor, doing it while you shower is the best way, all you need if your body, running water, and a razor.

12. Damn you must be ancient.:eek:

13. epilady... FTW...:eek::bolt:

[​IMG]

14. I had to Google that to understand how it worked and now that i do.......fuck that.

15. straight razor. do not go against the grain. ass hair, o man, did it one time and hated life, i just trim the outter part leave the inner. lol!

16. I remember in middle school I shaved everything off and then regretted it for the next few days because it itched/burned so bad haha