How do you shave your pubes?

Discussion in 'General' started by ImNoTroll, Aug 9, 2011.

1. With a beard trimmer thats part of my electric face shaver. It works like magic, fuckin awesome!

2. dont take my post the wrong way, i was most definitly not arguing against the brazilian wax

3. Lol not to worry, no offense was taken :)

4. I shave my pubes, n asshole n gooch with this electric hair trimmer with a attachment for length, 1 - 5...does nair work for men down there?

5. Start at the top, shave around the shaft, then use my trimming tool to trim my shaft and sack. Over my toilet of course, then flush.

Electric razor ftw

6. i dont. bitch prolly needs to floss anyways, this is kansas.

7. #67 Bank of Dank, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Your sister?

8. slowly with a a lot of shaving cream or you could (near)
    them I think that how you spell it but I joking dudes

9. apparently lots of guys use nair

10. sometimes, but usually my cousin donna jo

11. #71 ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 10, 2011
    I use it.

12. trim the bush with a electric shaver, then go at it with shaving cream and a 5 blade razor while in the shower.... smooooooth

13. does it burn you nuts I was living with my room mate he use it and he burn his nut it was like he was riding a horse for a week :hello:

14. #74 Bank of Dank, Aug 10, 2011
    Your 3rd or fourtn cousin?

15. I use fire, dead serious. Just take out the good ol' bic and start burning away. One flick and the forest is ablaze. Be careful to put it out before it spreads or else your sack will turn bright red. Burn that shit until it's gone and don't forget to sing this song....

But in all honesty fire is a good fast way of ridding pubes. It smells though....

16. #76 Bank of Dank, Aug 10, 2011
    I dont have the balls to do that, pun intended

17. only way right here
    [​IMG]

18. #78 beezil97, Aug 10, 2011
    That actually sounds good

19. [​IMG]

the razor on the back side, slowly and carefully with a comb in the other hand