How do you shave your pubes?

Discussion in 'General' started by ImNoTroll, Aug 9, 2011.

1. It's a force down there. I need gas power..

[​IMG]

2. I pluck my pubes one by one.

3. Tweezers... I like your thinking

4. all the time, here's a tip , just shave the flow of your pubes

5. Imagine that:eek:

6. I use what I shave my face with. That sounds so wrong, I got different blades for my face and down under. Keep calm. I also use scissors to trim. To give some details, I shave the sides so I got this square thing going on and then I cut that hair short with scissors. I also shave where there's hair as well. Not gonna go into specifics.

7. I wonder who's gonna post a picture of a chainsaw.

8. Omg yes. My bf's sitting across the room playing ps3 and I'm sitting here with a huge grin on my face, trying to not laugh because I don't want to explain this thread to him.

9. Post #666:

I do it with a razor in the shower.

10. WARNiNGNg: if you try to shave the area that connects the balls and the asshole with CLiPPERS it will cut you !

11. Please do share with him

as for my ass hair, I take my index finger and thumb, and pinch it and give it a tug to give me some space, I sweat profusley as i take a blind snip with my pube scissors.

i wont even try to get any runway hair thats not lose

12. Wait your not supposed to use shaving cream?

13. I have no idea what the norm is dude. I always thought I was alone on the scissors thing but apparantly not

14. #35 Uncle Benny, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    I just let the pubes fall out naturally on their own, but hopefully not around any open coca-cola cans.

15. Aww man my stomach hurts from laughing

16. Thats not my can, here friend its yours.

17. [​IMG]

18. I always just trim em with scissors.

19. A rusty old school single blade razor