How do you shave your pubes?

Discussion in 'General' started by ImNoTroll, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Just wondering how you blades keep your garden clean

I go with an unconventional method, using scissors. I am scared to death of a taking a razor to my genitals

2. I use veet, extra sensitive.

3. Bush-B-Gone

4. I use the same trimmer I use on my face. It's a cheap one from wal-mart and I suggest it for all men. Whether you're using it on a beard or a ball-bag you won't regret the purchase. It tears through any hair easily. It doesn't get a smooth shave, but pretty close. It can clean up a face in under 2 minutes, then you just grab your regular electric and finish it off nicely.

The brand is WAHL. Highly recommended.

5. Trimmer, don't use a razor. Leaves unsightly bumps.

6. I trim mine with scissors down to maybe a quarter inch. My balls are left somewhat hairy, but not incredibly OMG so.

And that ass hair..well that shits hard to reach.

7. Very very carefully.

8. I usually just take a razor to that shit.
    Shaved my bean bag once and the hair grew back all prickly and would scratch my schlong hella badly when I walked. Never again will I do that.

9. well whenever I cut my hair (on my head....the one on my SHOULDERS) I usually strip naked and take the clippers to the ole bush, if you put a "1" attachment on it no need to worry. but for the sackk, i lather that bitch up real nice with shaving cream and hit it with the razor in the shower. I can even get in position to shave the gooch too. Bitches Digg It :cool:

10. Trim then shave in the shower.

11. first time i shaved down there, the next day they starting hurting like a bitch for about a week, like if the hair was stuck behind the skin and trying to come out!! then bout 3 months ago, i used a pair of scissors and accidently cut a piece of skin and it hurt even more :(! but now i'm more careful and better at it, so i no longer have problems :D! but you got me fucked up if you think i'm ever gonna use a razor blade down there, FUCK THAT!!

12. Jeeze, I need to trim my ball bag pretty soon, thanks for reminding me! I use this old beard trimmer and it works fine. Gotta be careful though, if you got swinging nuts it can leave little nicks.

It hurtss.

13. With scissors mainly.

14. I use an electric hair cutter same one I use for my head and shave my pubes as close as possible to the skin * I had a problem last time I did this as when I went to shave my balls with it my nut sack got caught in the blades and it cut me pretty bad* Anyways then I just use Pure Silk chick shaving cream and a new razor and shave it all off.

You really wanted to know that?

You sick bastard!

15. Funniest thread i have seen on GC.
    I cant stop giggling.

16. And yeah i just trim em with a scissors.