How do you share your post?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fofomon, Mar 14, 2017.

1. I've been posting a Grow I'm doing aimlessly with few to no comments or feed back. How do you get others to visit your post? It's nice and all to post but I was hoping to be a little social.
    Maybe I'm just that boring....

2. Maybe I'm just that boring.... [/QUOTE]

Naw dude, it happens some times. I did a post in the fall about reclaim from vaporizer stems and no one replied haha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just keep posting...use TAGS...you will get replies. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I checked it out. That's an interesting set up you made. Thanks for posting it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Don't worry, my grow often had unanswered questions too. It happens! Bumping is allowed for the most part too. Just don't go crazy with it

• Like Like x 1
  6. As someone who does not grow and does not visit the grow forums really, I end up there usually when people have catchy grow topic names in their signature

• Like Like x 1
  7. As he just said, put a link to it in your sig.
    although, i did that and mines still a pretty lonely place.
    *edit: where is it?

• Like Like x 2
  8. ok... i have no idea what you are talking about.
    what app? i use a laptop.
    ... and those links you have there are to my grows.

9. As he just said, put a link to it in your sig.
    although, i did that and mines still a pretty lonely place.
    *edit: where is it?

I thought your edit was wondering where your sig was.

:smoke:

10. oh. naw, i was looking for the thread-starters lonely grow thread. was gonna visit.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I tried putting a link in the sig. not sure if you can see it. If not I think you can see all my post from profile?? I'm only using the app on my phone so maybe there are features to the site I can't see.?

Experimental Grow for Fun https://f...hp?threads/Experimental-Grow-for-Fun.1440512/

12. #14 HarveyHarvester, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    no, you must have grabbed the wrong link or something.
    this one in your sig:
    Experimental Grow for Fun
    *edit: well, it don't display the actual link so either 'copy link location' or click on it then get the actual link from the address bar.
    Very nice grow and setup btw! still looking...