Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you Seasoned Tokers feel about this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jo3l37, Aug 14, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIuFr5u6Di8&feature=related]Bill O'Reilly vs. Cheech & Chong - YouTube[/ame]

I think he has completely distorted views on the topic. If you do a quick YouTube search of other videos, it's clear he's not open minded, tries to humiliate his guests, spreads bullshit like it's fact, and doesn't give his guests fair chances to explain their views.

Cheech and Chong also OBVIOUSLY didn't take him seriously and were just fucking around with him. He didn't seem to pick up on it :rolleyes:

Discuss.

Oh, and this might lighten the mood for those who don't like Bill O'Reilly

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_qND7__b70]East Coast Avengers - Kill Bill O'Reilly (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

:wave:

2. My dad loves oreilly watches him every night, I like him when he interviews liberal idiots because he makes them look like idiots, but what I don't like about him is he never gives his opponents a fair chance to answer, that's how he makes people look like idiots.

3. [​IMG]

Fucking hate Reilly. Spouts bullshit, then accuses the interviewees of lying/being dumb when they call him out on it. I don't understand how people can watch him without raging.

4. Prohibition brought organized crime into the US. Clearly it was a terrible law.

Next time someone has a debate on legalization of marijuana just argue how can something that you cant overdose on be illegal while booze which you can OD on be legal?

5. #5 qwerty man, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    He is a generally misinformed and ignorant curmudgeon.
    Watch Ron Paul give him a history lesson on his own show

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7JPvbVsDdY]Ron Paul and Bill O'Reilly Duke It Out (09/10/07) - YouTube[/ame]

edit: just realized I never said anything about the actual video :rolleyes:
    O'Reilly was surprisingly nice to them, compared to how he interviews other people. Kind of a pointless argument to ask Cheech why his kids can't smoke if he does. I'm sure O'Reilly knocks back a glass of whiskey, while his kids watch him. (Well, his kids are older now, but you get my point)

6. talking heads talk some more. get money.

7. haha number one addiction among teens? bull shit. o reilys a fucker haha.

8. Wait, did Orielly say 10% of americans are addicted to alchohol. Its way more and alchohol hurts everyone, not just the one who's drinking but even their family. Its so bullshit when people label marijuana a drug, its a plant first, and and the amount of good out weighs the bad. (nothing bad with weed). Conservatives who watch this shit need to wake up and understand they are being told lies.

9. people like bill are tricky with their wording. people who are unfamiliar and knowledgeable about marijuana would believe that's a crucial issue. even it being mentally addictive, which can be truthful, solely depends on the individual user. he plagues on the worries any parent would have

10. Until I actually took the time to learn about Cannabis I knew nothing. I was educated through school / media that all drugs are bad (weed being included as a "drug")

It's just ignorance and the current mold of Puritan ideals. We are the enlightened population. If our youth is taught lies and not to think for themselves this will continue to happen.

I would HOPE that 90% of people can understand that Alcohol is significantly worse for you than smoking herb - maybe someday.

11. You should probably stop watching faux news

12. With respect to kids and marijuana of course I'd rather not have kids do it however I'm a realist and was a kid once myself and I'd much rather kids smoke weed than drink any day.
    As as aside I use to watch Cheech and Chong and listen to their albums when I was high and as a retired part time comedian I don't think their too funny anymore even now when I'm stoned to the bone trying to write this.

13. Why though man? My great republican family loves Fox News and I don't have to step out of my little bubble to get REAL information ! Fox news is the greatest kk.