How do you safely transport a harvested crop?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by CarloMarx, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Well it's flowering season and that means that harvest is just around the corner. This season I'll be forced to transport harvested and trimmed bud. However, I'm not sure how to go about doing that in the safest manner.

My plan as of now is to trim everything down and use layer after layer of tied garbage bags to aid in hiding the smell. As as extra safety precaution, I will also have the bags locked in a safe. I'm not sure if this will do the job though.

Does anyone have any helpful suggestions?

2. just dont be shady? be smart..

what youre pretty much asking is how not to get caught. im pretty sure you can answer that yourself o.o?

3. ok for a start what transport u using?
    is the the car a new car or a rust bucket? You get pulled in a rust bucket:)
    get the seal-able buckets that hold water tight= no smell
    select what time of day u do it 8pm in uk is a good time cos the po-po's shift change over :)
    dress smart and dont look like a rebel they do look yanno!
    dont be shady when looking at coppers if u look at em look at em properley not behind ya hands or through ya fingers it makes em ask the question "whats he hiding from"

dont drive like a grandad but then dont drive like a street racer you arrouse suspicion both ways!
    act nactural dont poop yaself if u do get pulled and transport the buds seperate to the trim so u dont loose the lot!

keep the trim in normal rubble sacks and the bud in a seal-able bucket.

i never had any problems with this method its mainly how u look and what car u driving if the car has all the mods of a boyracer then forget it hope it helps and gimme credit if it works
    ragerds

4. dude. its not that difficult. drive normally. thats it. use what you got, and dont trip.

5. i dont relli run into situations like this. But i might package like the Mexican Cartel do If you are that paranoid (spellcheck).

6. I can say this, it doesn't matter how well you seal and hide. If you look suspect, then they will search your vehicle.

I live near I5 here in Cali, and they are constantly reporting people getting popped with smoke/ect just cuz they swerved or did something stupid.

So, IMO, just drive normal and obey the trafic laws. You'll be fine.

7. What do you guy's normally transport your bud in? I'm talking larger ammounts(i.e. 1/2 to 1lb? I'm looking for someway to carry that much with no smell(airtight) I have used ammo can's before and they work great. Any other suggestions?

8. lol half lb to lb aint shit to transponrt..just playin.but seriously dont drive like an idiot and you wont get pulled over.make sure your cars tags are legit.it isnt that hard..what are the chances you will get pulled over.half lb or lb you can ziplock the shit out of.

9. Turkey bags.

10. Glass Jars, Mason jars or You can get 1 gallon glass "cracker" jars They Hold about a qp or lill more. You can also use them to cure ur meds in after you theyre dry. They are air tight and help alot with smell

11. get 20 of your closest friends, some balloons, and 9 gallons anal lube. You'll be able to safely transport your harvest no problem!

12. #12 burnintrees407, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lmfaoooo

13. LMAO so recovery you wana give me a hand???
    Yeah my car is good and I don't drive like an idiot unless I'm in the mustang. I was just worried about smell. I have thought about the mason jars, just would hate for them to break.
    Jimmy that may work well. Thanks.
    Any other ides?

14. Black contractor trash bags also work. Those things are so thick and will be able to take a beating from stems/branches. Just give it a nice big nig knot.

15. a few things i didnt see mentioned... check your damn tail lights/ head lights. check your tires, and check your oil and coolant. you break down on the side of the highway, guess who might come to help? oh and make sure you got enough gas to get where your goin BEFORE you load up.

Good luck :)

16. Thanks guys!

17. get a vacuum bag sealer like a foodsaver, put bud in a sealed bag inside a sealed bag inside a sealed bag,3 bags minimum for A+ grade, put all bags in a lock box in a locked trunk. follow ALL traffic laws, and be fuckin' cool, remember if you do get pulled over the cop has no idea you're transporting unless you act suspicious. dress nice, khaki's and a button down shirt, act the part and look the part and the cop will be none the wiser. and for pete's sake drive a decent car and wash it prior to departure. it's all about appearances. make sure your car is 100% functional,lights,turn signals,etc. if you act the part and look it and all paperwork is in order along with a respectfull attitude you'll keep that cops gut instinct fooled. except for snitches ratting you out, anybody who got busted while transporting violated these guidelines.

18. foodsaver look like a great idea

19. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH funny shit

20. it's really funny how many people get busted over the stupid things.... we recently had a guy busted because his tag light was out...:rolleyes: