Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you roll/smoke a joint without a roach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by overheatedmud, Jun 12, 2011.

1. How do you roll joint without a roach like in the picture below? You always seem them like this in movies but I don't get how they work. Wouldn't it get all soggy from your lips then not let smoke pass through? Or how would smoke get through in the first place? I want to know how to do this in case I forget something to use as a roach and I want to roll a joint. And don't say just use the box of your papers because I don't like to tear up the box.

Attached Files:

2. That's how my friends always rolls his jays when he does roll the paper does get a lil wet but you learn how to hit it without making out with it

3. When and if I roll a joint I never use roaches idk why I just never dont. And like Kushbluntz said you'll learn, just practice and BAM!

4. Agreed I roll them like that and u just hit it with out getting it wet

5. When blunts an even joints (without a roach) get smell I put re very tip in-between my fingers an put my lips on my fingers not the joint/blunt

6. You don't. And wow dude that's pathetic if you "don't have a roach." Pretty much anything can function as a roach.