Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you roll a joint??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tankaray, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Ok so I'm not really new to smoking, but I was never taught to roll a joint and never really had papers but I just got a pack of zig zags a bit ago and I just have them with my stash not being used, so could someone make me a nice tutorial or something? Thanks :)Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. With your hands...
    JK, look for it on youtube, reading it will be by far more difficult than watching it.. Have e a good one mate :smoke:  
    :metal:

3. I recomend getting a pack or two of some bugler tobacco and roll some cigarettes. Even if you don't smoke you will learn quite quick. This is how I learned when I couldn't afford a back of smokes in my younger years :smoking:

4. after the packs done ull kno how to roll em good. but i personally just throw the wrap away. nd go get a blunt wrap

5. This is how I learned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ugC1xl_Ko

6. I don't get why kids these days need to ask advice about pretty much everything, now. This is something you teach your self by trial and error.Simple, get to rolling..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Hommies give me shit but I just use a cigarette roller. Double wrapped so they burn nice and slow...perfect every time and its fast as hell. I normally roll like five, throw em in a bag with a few nugs an I'm good for the daySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Buy a quarter of weed, go to a friends house without any pipes/bongs just rolling papers and tips.

You will leave the house with the ability to roll, it just takes practice and experience.

9. [quote name="Sghetti nButter" post="19464788" timestamp="1391540469"]I don't get why kids these days need to ask advice about pretty much everything, now. This is something you teach your self by trial and error.Simple, get to rolling..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Because the internet has made everything so simple that when something is actually difficult, people fail..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. [quote name="Sghetti nButter" post="19464788" timestamp="1391540469"]I don't get why kids these days need to ask advice about pretty much everything, now. This is something you teach your self by trial and error.Simple, get to rolling..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Because the internet has made everything so simple that when something is actually difficult, people fail..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. get a pack of RAW papers with the filters.

much easier to roll up with the filter already in there IMO.  also, it takes time dont get discouraged.  for years I could roll anything but it would sometimes come out shitty.  my rolls are perfect now.

12. find a suitable teacher or teaching material, then practice (i.e. roll and smoke a lot of j's)

13. One word...YouTube.

I think watching a video is a lot more understanding than someone trying to explain it.

Look up rolling a joint using a dollar bill which makes it a bit easier. I personally can't roll jays all that great because their so flimsy compared to blunts when trying to roll it up. But I can roll perfect blunts.

What I did, was put the bud and filter in the paper, even the bud out, get a card like your ID, Credit card etc. kind of messaged the weed into a circular form and tucked the paper over and licked the paper, sealed it and always got a good joint and made it waaayy easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Yea YouTube definitely helps the most. There's this one video that's really easy for your first time. This guy has a lisp, so it might be hard to understand at times, but if you just look you can still get it. His account name is grim reefer. Here's a screen shot ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391702689.543803.jpg