How do you react when you are with your gf/bf and there's an attractive person?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Today I was with my girlfriend and my friends and one of them is really muscular. And when we were hanging out it was so awkward she was talking to him and kept looking at him. How do I react to this situation? I want to break up because she always talks to alot of guys -.-:mad:

2. stop being so jealous..?

Like you never look at tits as the bounce by?

3. Nah I have really bad eyesight. And I don't talk to any girls because she won't let me

4. I would get used to it, or maybe come to terms with the possibility that you are not prepared to be in a relationship. Nice looking people get stared at because they are attractive and fun to look at. With that being said, your girl is dating YOU, not that muscular dude...you feel me?

5. man if theres a really good looking girl coming our way or we're driving past i can feel my girls hawk eyes burning the shit out of me. you just gotta be slick with it. or just say get over it, act like you dont do the same! you know being with someone so long you cant get jealous you know dont go looking for a reason to get pissed off! it would piss me off though if she was making eye contact with someone while being with me.. thats a big go fuck yourself!

6. I hate this advice, I'm not saying you should break up with your girl because she stares at other people but it all depends. There's a huge difference between glancing at someone at ogling them. Also I'd break up with her just for the fact you aren't allowed to talk to other women, what is this high school? I'd never put up with that kind of petty shit.

If it weren't for the part where she won't let you talk to other women I'd probably take the time to have a conversation with her and explain to her how and why that made you feel uncomfortable. I'd guess since she doesn't want you talking to other women she would be pretty mad if you were just staring and talking to one especially if they were attractive. Tell her how you feel, if she says you're over reacting dump her. No one should be in a relationship where you can't communicate your problems, plus if she can't see how it might make you feel poorly(especially with her "rules") then she might be retarded.

7. Isn't this the third thread you've made about your girlfriend who won't let you do anything with any other girls?

First it was talking with them, then taking photos with them, now you're complaining that you still can't talk to them.

Sounds like there are two bitches in this relationship.

8. Dump the bitch bro how many more threads?