Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you react when people see you smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fizmx, Sep 20, 2012.

1. I have been smoking for a while now but I still live with my mom so smoking in the house is not an option. Most of the time its me and a few friends smoking outside parked somewhere and most of the time there is people walking by or people looking at us. Do you just continue smoking or do you put your stuff away until they're gone?

2. I usually find a spot in the middle of the woods if I must go out in public, but if I must be somewhat in public I'm respectful of the everyday citizens walking around especially with their children I'll put it away, or put it out, and wait until the coast is clear, not to mention police will be called if you don't.

3. I guess it depends who it is, but I just finish the bowl. Obviously if it's like a cop driving by or something it's probably wise to stop what you're doing, but I mean who cares if people are staring. :D

4. #4 Gr33nD420, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    I'll usually just put it behind me or something and wait till they're gone

5. I'm thinking "Ohh shit *coughs* go back in the house":D.
    Trying to hold smoke or be quiet,But none really ever says anything though,OMG I forgot my 15 year old cousin came in High as kite yesterday,I felt weird but couldn't say anything,Cause I didn't know what to say but Haha! -.-,It felt wierd seeing Her high "/,I feel old and responsible now.

6. Find somewhere else to smoke, or roll joints and pretend it's a cig or something.

7. @MaN I know that feeling exactly bro.
    Got my little 16 year old cousin, smokin with me since he was 15.
    Never would have thought that little kid I watched grow up when I was his age living with him would turn out to be a stoner, let alone pull some sacks and brass knuckles out on me hahah. Just hope it doesn't act like I did at that age, I was terrible.
    Really makes me feel like an old man seein him.

Not tryna push advice on you man, but you should smoke with her. Let her know how things are, stay away from other drugs gettin in the wrong crowd. This generation comin up now is terrible about that. Doing anything to get high & I see it everywhere I go.
    Smoked with my little cuz drilled some knowledge into his brain while he was stoned now he's makin all b's+ in school just to smoke with me every week. Told him aslong as he keeps those grades up, and he's staying outa trouble we'll blaze up, we could smoke an ounce idc as long as he's stayin a good kid lol. Just don't wanna see somebody I love and care about so much choose the same path I did, fuck up his life and end up with nothing.

anyways, lecture lecture stoned couldn't help myself.

8. I did this to my 15 year old cousin, I explain the importance of college, making money, having a career, and freeing your mind, and staying away from the shit out there, like meth/herion/crack. I think it's good if they toke with a "role model" if you're positive :smoke:

9. Blow a fat rip of cookies in their face and smile

10. I try and stay away from crowds while smoking. If i'm caught, whetev. They can deal. Lucky for me I live in a small hippie town where the majority of people smoke pot.:smoke:

11. I scrunch my shoulders up and look all around me like a sketchin ass tweeker.

..lol Hey, they're the ones that wanted to see me up to no good!

12. @Slayer yeah man exactly what I did too, just hope the little shit is acting like he says he does hahah.
    @OP I usually only smoke blunts in public so it's not really an issue, nobody can really tell what it is I'm actually smoking for all they know it's a black & mild.
    5-0 is a different case of course, and I like to put it away for children.
    Not a fan of them seeing that kind of stuff at such a young age, there brains are to malleable.

@smokehound, you probably don't watch WK today's on youtube, but that reminded me of the latest one with wiz in europe where he drank some really nasty alcoholic beverage and did that.. was too funny!

13. I have at least 4 blunts rolled with me everywhere I go. And I smoke them In the car while I go places during the day. And if I come to a stop light I will usually just keep it down low. But I know the people with there windows down still know what's up even though it's out of sight :p

#loving the smell :)

14. Just be respectful, put it down when some one is walking by. You wouldn't want some one smoking in front of your mom and brothers/sisters. Be considerate, and mind your business and you should be good. Most stoners have been in your shoes..

15. Find a spot where you don't need to hide shit...

16. I freak out and my head implodes.

17. Keeping that shit under wraps

18. Just do your thing. It's obviously kinda embarrassing but most of the time you will never see those people again. However, this does not mean flashing it around like it's legal, because it's not. But yea if it's not a cop it isn't a big deal really :smoke:

19. just put it down until they walk away. if you're hittin' a joint in a car, roll the windows up.

20. I don't react.