Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you qualify for MMJ in canada?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whitekush, Oct 11, 2009.

1. in the last week i've been having some transient onset insomnia.. (transient being only 1-3 weeks, onset being at the beginning of the night)

this is usually caused by anxiety or stress.. i was wondering if i could qualify for this.

also, if its not just based on stress i'm sure i have an eating disorder, but i'll let that one slide for right now.

this insomnia is killing me. its fucking ridiculous actually.
    getting really irritiable and grumpy quickly.

2. Medical Marijuana | How to Apply

try this site out it looks informative, I've heard its difficult to get in canada but I don't mean to get your hopes down, I hope you get your card :)

- happy tokin.

3. My understanding of MMJ in Canada (I live here) is that you need to have something on a very short list of terminal illnesses. In other words, anxiety and insomnia won't cut it.

In California on the other hand..

4. :( Hard to get MMJ status here in Canada.. but weed is easy as hell to get here ( BC ) anyway so it kinda doesn't matter...