How do you put your toilet paper

Discussion in 'General' started by Alrex, Apr 9, 2012.

1. I am sitting here taking a poop and wondering, how do most people hang their toilet paper

My roommate hangs it so the paper hangs backwards, I hang it the opposite because it makes more sense to me. The way I hang it, the paper doesn't touch the wall

Attached Files:

2. Always has to be over not under, easier to get a correct measurement and you're able to rip it against the roll instead of using both hands. Wasn't there a thread exactly like this earlier today?

3. I leave my toilet paper in the freezer. :smoke: Oh Qdoba burrito with your extra habanero and queso sauce, you are a double edged sword my friend. I still love you though.

4. Don't know I use my hand .

5. You have entirely too much time on your hands.:cool:

6. I simply.

Do. Not. Care.

7. 2nd picture is correct, 1st picture is an abomination.

8. Neither,

I just leave a nice stack of this stuff beside the toilet just in case.

Saves so much money

[​IMG]

9. Yep, pretty much sums it up.:cool:

10. i don't know, but i try to be as efficient as possible when cleansing my anus hole of leftover excrement from earlier shittings

11. I actually completely swapped my style. Everything about shitting, it's changed. This is something I never saw coming in life, after 23 odd years of shitting one way, you don't expect to wake up one day and have it all change. But I am much better off for it now, it's amazing how life can turn out.

[​IMG]

12. the second picture like a sensible human being.

13. I do it the second way, its the only way to go.

14. :eek::eek: Does your roommate also wipe back to front, brush his teeth before every meal, etc? :eek::eek:

15. Hank Hill would flip if the TP was hung wrong.

Learn from the best.