Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you put thc oil in a 510 thread vape pen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hotrez79, May 16, 2016.

1. Im really new to vaping,just started like a month ago. Only had 2 cartridges before altogether. Bought them preflled I have a 510 thread vape pen. I ran into a guy who sells the thc oil but doesn't have the oil cartridges. He said I can just buy the oil from him and put it in the cartridges.

My question is if I bought the oil from him how would I put it in the cartridges? He said he had some kind of piece but I dont remember the name of it. I still have my empty cartridges from the ones I vaped weeks ago

2. You can find on google how to make thc e liquid and you just fill the e juice cartridge with your liquid you make out of oil and I think just vegetable glycerin. But ya once you got that texture youre golden

3. No Im not trying to make the liquid. A guy I ran into sells the thc oil. Im trying to figure out if I buy it from him how do I get the oil in the cartridge for my vape pen

4. Thc oil is different than e liquid and won't burn in the e liquid cartridge unless you make the oil into a substance similar to e liquid, you can buy oil cartridges specific to atomizing oil and shatter and stuff tho for your pen and won't have to make the oil into e juice, can't just straight up put the oil into the normal cartridge tho it is too thick will fuck your pen.

5. I apologize I should've been more clear. When I said Im new to vaping I was talking about thc oil. I dont smoke cigarettes or e liquid or electronic cigarettes. I only smoke weed. I have a 510 vape pen.

The two oil cartridges I have is gorilla glue and og kush. One of the cartridges is empty now. I have a little bit of the gorilla glue left in the other cartridge. If I buy the oil from the guy can I put the oil in the empty og kush cartridge? If so, how?

6. By the looks of the pen I would say unscrew end of cartridge and put oil on the sides, not in the hole in the middle

7. Our local head shop has 510 vape pen kits that comes with the battery, cartridge and charger for $20. I’m assuming the top screws off just like an e-cig and you fill it up from the bottle it comes in.

8. if its a pre fill cart then you take the mouth piece off and theres a little rubber stopper under it. pull it out and put your liquid through there and replace the plug. donezo.

if you vape, i always had luck with just dripping the liquid right onto the cotton of a rda.