Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do YOU pull a cone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GanjaFallout, Sep 2, 2013.

1. #1 GanjaFallout, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    How do YOU pull a bowl?So I've seen quite a few people pull bowls and there was a lot of variations in their bowl pulling and I was wondering what are people's techniques, is there a right or a wrong way ? Big or small bowls? Do you keep the lighter's flame stuck right over the bowl or do you move it around ?do you remove the flame after initial lighting of the top of the bowl or do you just keep it there? Do you pull it all in one go? That sort of thingOften I take a deep breath pack a not too large cone and inhale I have the flame lightly move around the bowl and pull back the flame making sure not to light the contents all the way through and pull it in one go and sort of hyperventilate so the smoke isn't just sitting in my lungs, that's the way I usual smoke so how about you?

2. What the heck are you even talking about?

3. cone is aussie slang for bong bowl.

i exhale, light the cone/bowl, (corner it until there is a nice roast going.), inhale through my mouth to fill the tube up,  once i fill the tube up, or i feel ive reached my max intake, i exhale through my nose. Then i pull the cone/bowl out and inhale at the same time. 

4. learn something new everyday.

5. I hear cone and think of a joint not a bowl, as most on the site would. Advice to op, be a little more clear about that next time.

Personally i know snaps are better, more green hits out of it, but i like to pack a fat bowl and pace it for a whilewith people. It takes away from things a bit if i have to keep choppin up a bowl when i could chop up one massive bowl and just keep passing and chatting

6. #6 GanjaFallout, Sep 2, 2013
    sorry about the confusionNot really familiar with American weed lingo. this probably the first time I've ever spoke about a bong bowl I've been hanging in the edibles section so I've never needed toFor awhile I thought when you guys say bowl you meant like smoking a bowl was like the bowl you eat cereal out of which I thought was like what I call a sesh or sessionI edited the post so every cone is now bowlSent from my LT26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 GanjaFallout, Sep 2, 2013
    Going off trackI wondered why is a bong bowl called a bowl? I use a metal cone peice that's what I would say in aus (is that called a metal bowl piece?) and that's how cones are bornSent from my LT26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. theres no right or wrong, all preference.

i try to light it as little as possible, let the air do the work. unless im using a glow rod/hot hit wand whatever you call it then i just shove it in the bowl till everythings gone

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app