Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you prefer to smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pat_mac_89, Feb 19, 2009.

1. vaporize all day , bongs in close 2nd ,but the occassional blunt never hurt no one

2. bong/water peice and joint.

3. Never really been a fan of blunts. I prefer bongs over anything else, but the occasional J is A-OKAY.

4. Vaporizing is great, it gives you a different unique high that's not comparible to any other ways of smoking. Even though I do like bongs, vaporizing is definately healthier, more efficient, and gives you some conservation.

5. i like smoking at night with a bong!

6. I like smoking my bub with 2 bowls on it. Nice and convenient and rips hard as shit when both bowls are lit.

7. blunts =] i love blunts then pipes then joints and ive only smoked a bong once so i cant really say much on it but blunts will always be number 1

8. I don't like rolling that much... Joints and blunts are usually rare occasions for me.

Has anyone ever used a glass blunt before? You can pack as much or little as you want. Anywhere from a one-hitter to enough to last a few people hours. Very very convenient way to smoke.

9. glass pipes, onies, sneak-a-toke