Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you prefer to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusMurphy, Dec 15, 2011.

1. I was wondering, how do other people prefer to get high? Like bongs, blunts, joints etc? Also, how do you smoke your weed? Like, do you make your weed last? Or do you smoke it all at once?

I prefer to smoke joints with the occasional bong or pipe here and there. I also have low funds so I'm basically forced to make my weed last, and it works for me.

But how do you prefer to get high?

2. I love a good ole' king sized joint. I love taking some bong snaps when I'm chillin' at home. I bring a joint with me wherever I go so I can smoke it when I want.

3. I like gravity bongs the best they hit hard and are cheap to make.

4. Gravity bongs by far. It helps make my weed last a lot longer and I get the most of it.

Other then that, my pipe and sometimes joints.

I use to be big into making home made bongs out of water bottles, They work great most of the time. Hell, I might even do that tomorrow morning for my wake and bake..

5. If i just picked up and have a decent amount of green i like twistin up some joints if im tryin to save a little i just pack snaps out the bong

6. I like a glass pipe the best. Metal pipes SUCK. Bongs are okay that is really a teenager hanging out with his friends kinda thing. I LOVE blunts but I can't roll blunts, and those are best when you have a few people, It would make no sense for me to smoke blunts, I lose a lot of bud putting it out and lighting it back up. You will get the most out of your weed if you use anything with a bowl. I'd imagine bongs because you get the most out of it, you get all the smoke.

7. #8 PeruvianDank, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    I roll smooth 1 gram joints of dank with OCB blue X PERT ultra thin papers.

Thats my favorite way to consume cannabis.

8. Bongs, then volcano.

9. Pipes have always been my staple, but joints are special occasions for me, of if I want to go for a walk. I have a ceramic bong, that I used once in awhile...but the slider keeps breaking. I got an Aluminum Vapor Genie this summer, and its one of my favorites. Best purchase next to my 4 piece grinder.

I try to make my stash last, as I've been on a supposed budget for the last 3 months. An eighth lasted me two weeks when I smoked every day with my bong and pipe, but now I try to only smoke F/Sa/Su, and with a vapor pipe in the mix, helps me stretch my stash tremendously.

10. #11 Atomic Labrador, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    Phone sucks. Double post. I miss my internet

11. Whether I'm smoking or vaping it's always through a bong.

12. 1. waterfall bongs
    2. bongs
    3. joints
    4. pipes

13. I have to make like a sixth of an ounce last me around 3 weeks so joints and blunts until im down to my last 2grams then bongsnaps set up so that i have a fair share on everyday.

14. I only smoke on the weekends as that is my motivation to work hard through the week, therefore i do not have a tolerance even though i have been smoking for a while
    Pack some snaps on my nice glass spoon (bowl)
    Zero those hits..and im ripped
    only end up using like .5g a session so i can really make my stash strech

15. out of my bowl cuz when i buy a cut i usually smoke it all within that night so i have to reup the next morning and when im low on funds i always got resin

16. Bongs, cos I can't roll for shit, but with buddies then joints for sure :)

17. I like smoking from blunts cause I can just take a few hits and I'm good so I can save the rest for later.

18. Vaporizer :smoke: use it every day, but I gotta have a doobie every once in awhile. I buy a quarter and it lasts two weeks, I love vapes bruh :smoke:

19. My favorite method with myself and one other person or more is a well-rolled vanilla Dutch master .. Alone it's more like vapor-bonging, vaping, joint/spliff, skinny blunt to the dome.