Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you pack your bowl? Fine or small nugs or big nugs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by poker2, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Do you use a grinder?
    Break it small?
    Break it medium?
    Just throw nugs in?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I break it down by hand so usually small nugs. Can't complain.

3. Grind it down, blaze it up. :)

4. Vaporizer and Joints/Blunts- I actually use my Grinder.

Bongs/Pipes- By Hand in small pieces.

5. I always use my grinder. Gotta love dat Kief!

6. I used to be into breaking it up small and fine, and all like "yeah make sure it's nice and small so it burns properly" but after 5 years, it's just like fuck it. I tear off little nugs and throw em in there. It's all getting burned anyway

7. It really depends on the bud; really sticky shit I tend to like grinding up because even though the nugs smoke okay once they get going it tend to clog up quicker. With real dry bud I'd prefer small nugs so it's not pulling through before I burn all the herb.

8. you know the flame kills some thc, so it is proven that more smaller bowls will get you higher than one big bowl.

9. gotta grind it up, save that kief. jus smoked a bowl of OG kush and topped the bowl off with a nice thick coat of GDP kief! :smoke:

10. Easily gotta grind it up. Kief is neccessary.

11. I co-sign with this. I grind my piff and put kief on top of it like icing on a space cake. A good grinder is a great investment

12. I grind it up and fill the bowl to the top. I smoke realllly potent stuff, so I only need one good bowl for myself. If I'm with 2-3 people I do 3 bowls.

13. Grind it til its powder...thats how I prefer it anyway! Sometimes its fresher and WONT go to complete powder though which is no big deal so long as its in small enough pieces and works...

14. grind that shit up. who the fuck packs nugs in a bowl?

15. bongs-by the nug, its meant to torch the weed

16. Dave Warden? here's a link for those who've never seen the weed report

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XurOKE0_phg]YouTube - ‪THC Tuesday : Dave's Fantasy Bowl #2 - The WEED Report Un-Cut‬‏[/ame]

17. grind.pack.burn.

18. I really need to buy a grinder...

19. Bigger nugs on the bottom to keep the snacks away, smaller nugs on top. Once the smaller ones get burnt through, the big ones cherry :smoke: