Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do You pack THE Perfect Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ma1nstream, Jun 14, 2010.

1. So I've noticed most of my friends ask me to pack bowls, I hate doing it and they all hate doing it, and I'm not even confident in my bowl packing skills. I mean how hard is it really? There's not much to fuck up, but I was still just wondering how do you guys pack a perfect bowl? :cool:

:smoking:

2. It's exactly like getting a beej: as long as no one is using their teeth, there isn't really any wrong way to do it.

3. Why do you hate packing bowls??! It means you're gunna b smoking soon!! :p

I just do it normally, put the ground-up product into the bizzowl, tizzoke, enjoy! :hello:

4. It's all in the grind. How fine you grind your bud will determine the burn rate.

5. Nuglet, bowl...fin.

6. Oh man, I love packing bowls. I pack a bowl at home before a sesh. I break it up and grind it up, put a little nug plug at the bottom of the bowl and pack it until I can't anymore.

7. I used to take my fattiest bowl, then make my hand like a "O", pu the bowl inside my hand then put the medicine in the bowl and let it pour out.

then i use my finger of the other hand and gently, but firmly start packing from one corner of the bowl all the way around.

light

smoke

inhale

high

8. Break up and insert in the indented part of the glass.

9. hey kind of a newb question. And to the OP im not trying to thread jack. But why do people break up the weed for bowls? I usually smoke J's and blunts now, but back when i first started it was always bowls. And i would just break a piece of nug off and stick it right in.

10. Burn rate.

11. firstly.. its like making the perfect cup of tea...which compliments smoking very nicely i might add :))

so yea, you gata break that shit up...not TOO much..not TOO little..so its gatta be ground-ish and like small parts sorta and just pack a fat bowl and T that shit up

12. Theres nothing wrong with doing that and it actually will burn alot longer if you just throw a nug in but you dont get as fat of a rip you would with broken up bud. because it has more surface area burning broken up bud gets a fatter hit.

13. Ok. Well considering i dont smoke too often, and if i really rip a blunt, bowl...w.e it kills my throat. So id probly be better off just sticking the nug in? But thanks for the help

14. Packing bowls has got to be one of a stoner's favorite things to do lol. But it depends on the bowl. If the bowl's got a big intake hole, pack bigger chunks of herb, and smaller chunks if its got a smaller intake hole.

And like Snoop Dogg says, "No sticks, no stems, no seeds." :smoking:

15. yeayea, i LOVE packing bowls and breakin nugs. :))) its gatta be a perk for blazing..if there is one lol

16. break it up according to the size of the hole in the bowl. break it up and pack it in as fat and evenly as possible. perfect bowl

17. If you have a grinder, it's a pretty trivial exercise, particularly for a bong with a removable bowl, because you just hold the bowl over the container of ground weed, pile weed into the bowl, pack it in a bit, and you're done. You have to be a bit more careful if it isn't something where you can take the bowl out, because then you have to care about particle size, maybe break off a bit of unground bud to keep the weed from falling through.

I never liked breaking weed up by hand, and have very rarely had to. All my friends own grinders, and so we only would ever need to break up weed by hand if we were not at home, and hadn't thought to grind any before hand, yet still had weed.

18. I grind my green up till its really fine then I'll LIGHTLY lick my index and push the tip of my finger against the corner of whatever is holding my bud, I'll then scrape my finger against the side of the bowl, it makes these neat little layers and you can pack the fattest bowls ever!!

I like my bowls fat and plump, love those little peaks of ground up weed :hello: