Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you pack a bowl in your spoon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by S.F. Sage, Apr 7, 2009.

1. do u pack in a nug or break it up?

2. lol usually im pretty baked and dont feel its neccessary to do all the work of grindin it up lol. unless if its the first bowl of the day i like to grind it up and get that shit to cherry nicely :smoke:

3. i break it up. it's simple - more surface area plus you can knock the layer of ash that forms on the top away to expose more green

4. #4 abnormldood, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    I put a small nug to plug up the hole and then break the rest up into tiny bits(not finely ground) and pack it up. So I guess I would classify as both.

Edit: Hooray, I'm different~

5. grind, always

i like how it burns that way. i don't like smoking a nug because i feel it doesn't light as well, and doesn't stay lit as well.

6. Grinder + screen.

7. grind it up and sprinkle keif on top

8. always pick it up then pack it

9. Grinding it/breaking it up is the only sensible way to me, unless your in a rush.

10. grind it up. I want all the kief build up I can get, plus it just hits better. I'll put a real small nug on the bottom to plug up the hole if I'm not using a screen.

11. smaller nugs on bottom and more ground up stuff on top

12. Ya same here, so u don't get no fuckin scooby snacks.

13. #13 JuanRing, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    Haha i wasn't aware that their were numerous ways in which to pack a bowl.

I always grind it up fine and sprinkle it on.:D Best air flow, smoothest burn

14. i usually break it up a little unless its windy or whatevs

15. Throw that shit in the grinder, grind, then pour out. Then I'll proceed to smash a small bit into a ball and place it over the hole to avoid nasty pull-through. Then just pack the rest on top of that.

:hippie:

16. if you dont break up your weed at all and just shove a big nug in there you got somethin wrong with you

17. Use a grinder.
    Then pack it

18. Agreed. A friend of mine has a grinder yet never uses it, drives me crazy! I prefer the way my weed smokes when ground, plus the added benefit of kief collection? :smoke:

19. I know this faggot, he just picks a bowl-sized nug, and jams it down with his thumb. Shit doesnt even hit.

20. i hate that