Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you meet dealers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hubba, Jul 22, 2010.

1. If this is going against the forum rules please someone tell me.

How do you guys meet your dealers? Like through friends or just the random guy you see on the corner in a bad place of the city? I never would really go up to a random guy, but how would I find a good dealer I could connect with whenever?

2. Ask your friends who they buy from and they'll give you a number

3. I have always met my hook ups from friends, something just makes me uneasy about asking around randomly.

4. I got my buddy up in Falls church and I live in Fairfax so it's a long walk but sometimes I get my ride up to there and we always get high. He's a guy I trust unlike 2 other guys who are always asking me "hey man, want crack?" I never talked to those guys again. It's nice to have 2 or 3 guys you can trust cause my buddy is moving soon and his cell phone is outta service so I'm out right now :(

5. I found a connect when i was riding my bike to a "hangout spot" to try and ask randomely lol but on the way their a couple kids were like hey watsup i drove right by them then turned around and asked if they know any good pot connections. First time meeting them now a week later were best friends lol :)

6. Random people you see on corners in bad parts of the city are selling crack and free bullets, stay way. if your not too worried about quality or anything just walk around and talk about smokin weed loudly to everyone you see if you spend an hour doing that you got a good chance people at bus stops know whats good too haha. the best way to meet a dealer is to be around your friend when he buys some and after the sale just be like hey i live around here would it be cool if i got your number so i could hit you up for some buds, hes definitely gunna say yes.

7. The best way is definitely the hook up. Talk to a friend that smokes and ask him if he can get you some weed from his guy and introduce yourself and see if you can buy from him/her in the future.

8. ...will rob you, get you robbed, rip you off, sell you oregano, or--best case--get you ghetto schwag. Not, not, never, never worth it.

Make friends who blaze, ask their hookups. It's the only reasonable way I know, aside from growing.

9. friends of friends
    dealers of friends
    friends

there are too many people selling weed, it seems. so it should be easy to find that green.

10. I met mine from work. I was giving him a ride home one night after work, and he was telling me that he heard from my co worker that I smoke. So he told menthat if I needed any, to come by his place. As it turns out, he only lives around the block.

11. i "know someone" who deals and he just straight up goes to ppl who he knows smokes and is like "u need anything just lemme know man. i sell great indoors for cheap" then he jsut gives them his number. oh ya, hes also sexy as fuck ;)

12. I've gone to a local head shop before, and just chatted with other people in there... I wouldn't ask the employees, because if they get caught talking about weed the shop can close... But customers in the shop, or talk to people leaving the shop

13. i meet my dealers threw my friends, like ill ride with when my buddys pickin up some nd ill buy some to nd introduce myself nd say ill prob be needing more buds soon and the dealer is always happy to get another customer lol :smoking:

14. "Hello, I am looking to buy some quality marijuana from a prefferably 40-50 year old hippie, or someone equal to this on the sketch-o-meter. If you know anyone, please let me know."

:rolleyes:

15. +Rep I lol'd.

16. I would start by asking all the tokers that I know. If that doesn't pan out for you, bars are always a good bet.

Go someplace chill with a 30 something crowd. Dive bars are the best for meeting old tokers (at least where I live). Look for a place with a jukebox rather than a D.J. and just look around. If you see someone that fits the stoner look, just start talking to them. Get a pickup game of pool going or something and casually mention that you're looking for a bag of smoke. You can't miss with this method. Offer to smoke them up (if you can). Before you know it, you'll have more contacts than you can possibly use.

Just don't be timid or sketchy.

17. Smoke with friends, if it's your weed, encourage them to invite their friends, then mention you need a new hookup, and eventually someone might chime in and say they have a cool dealer.

18. Enrol in Tafe/Uni.

Go to class. On smoke break ask around.

Get high with the stoners.

Dude i smell weed atleast a couple times a day by random people smoking on campus, in the first week of this term ive already chilled with 2 girls and 3 guys, all of which smoke and thier the people my age.

19. The internet, I know it sounds crazy and might only work in my city but I vastly prefer it to any other method.

20. I meet my dealers through friends and other dealers. I have multiple dealers and most of them know eachother.