How do you make your bud last?

Discussion in 'General' started by TwiztidToker24, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Only have an eighth left of my oz of some pretty heady bud. Im stressing and I want to make it last. I know you have all been in my situation before what are your strategies:D?

2. Vaporize. I can make an 1/8 last for a month with my magic box. Other than that, make a gravity bong.

3. Pullin' GEEBEES!

very conservative way of smoking.

4. Smoke less.

I know what your saying. Thats impossible, Its been proven by science! but trust me ittle work!

5. Grow more..:p

6. Ughhhh 1/8th im lucky if i make it last 2 days these days. When I first starting smoking I smoked everyday and it would last 2 weeks. Now I'm just a feign and smoke a lot at once and often, like 2 days. I won't have enough money to have bud on 4/20 yet I keep smoking now...i'm having problems right now

7. Make sure you hold every hit in until you almost pass out.

8. haha it's a problem some people wish they can have though lol eighth in 2 days

9. i don't worry about making my bud last. i smoke that shit. and when i'm out, i call my dude and get some more.

10. get a decent job and you'll never have to worry about this shit

11. Just re-up is my words of advice.

12. Win the lottery and youll be able to smoke for weeks!!!!!!

13. What I do is reserve smoking for night time only, after I'm done with everything for the day.

Your bud will last if you don't smoke as much of it.. :)

14. #15 tattedtoker, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Some here. I just can't enjoy smoking when I have shit to do it makes me even more stressed than before I smoked but at night when everything is done ahhh what a feeling

15. lol do what that one guy does and blow bubbles with your smoke in milk... (lol)

Trying rolling spliffs?
    Bongs over pure weed joints of course.
    Hang out with your friends :D smoke all their shit.