Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you make weed a bit smoother on your lungs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noob smoker, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Just get a nice bong with some cold clean water in it. Will smooth it down and cool it doesn't burn so bad. But really man it's best to just get used to it.

If you ain't chokin', you ain't tokin'.

And don't ever make spliffs! It just ruins the taste and smoke of your bud and just doesn't feel as clean or taste as good.

2. honestly it gets easier as you smoke more.
    The more you smoke the less it bugs your throat and lungs.

Honestly if it's a big deal get a bong or bubbler.. a piece with water.

The smoothest would be a vape or eating it though ahah

3. rofl!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa

4. I used to cough all the damn time. Always have a beverage to sip on between hits until you can smoke trees all day. I like sobes green tea, its like instant satisfaction for cottonmouth.

5. Practice.

Cough to get off man

6. let me tell you from experience, your lungs will get irritated from time to time. i been smoking for 5 years now, and i had my lungs feel shitty for a week or two straight every 7-8 months. then it just goes away, it happens if i stop smoking for a while and pick up and smoke a lot again. its just part of it.

some people chase their shots with pop or fruit juice, i say fuck it and be a man and take it how it is. cough your damn lungs up, its the way god wanted it to be :D

7. Bongs ftw. If you can shell out the money for a glass on glass (no metal/o-rings/any of that bs) they are the best bongs you can buy. If your broke/poor, get a bubbler? The water helps but IMO bubblers are HARSH compared to bongs. Vaporizers are amazing if you can afford them, though. They are not harmful to your respiratory system whatsoever, which means no negative aspects of ingesting weed.

8. Dont Fucking Smoke It Yu Pussylung Faggot

This isn't even called for bro, chill out. ~AK~

9. Nasty. :eek:

Smoke from a bong. A big peace pipe works to. :bolt:

10. We all coughed like a little pussy when we started out. Wait untill you inherit the leather lungs. Than your golden.

11. Some of the harshness you are experiencing is due to lack of proper curing. I remember when I first started smoking we used to think "damn this is some great weed" just because of the burning and coughing. Then I learned that chlorophyll was one of the culprits as a result of poor and hasty curing. If you are buying street weed it was not properly cured because that's all about profit and not quality. If the plants weren't flushed before harvest that is also a factor.

12. actually its quite the opposite. tobacco smoke is wayy harsher.

13. smoke like 3 times a day for a month and youll be fine. Get a bong, that helps a lot

14. Yea until you get use to it you are going to cough up a lung, or your throat is going to be sore. If you got a bong put cold water in there with ice.. that should help

15. Also, if you're just starting out, don't take hits bigger than you can handle. Coughing most of it out all the time won't help much.

16. man joints and blunts dont get to me too much...just my steamroller really. what i usually do is just have some yogurt or some cold water or juice to drink on while im passing it. also smoking with a cough drop in your mouth is pretty awesome too. whatever helps though

17. lmao:hello:

18. i gotta say, i've been smokin for a while, but its all about getting used to it. i'm an ashmatic, which is no excuse, and i still cough like a bitch. but, if you start to marathon smoke where you pack bowls every half hour, after the first one if you do your job right you won't feel shit anyway. seriously though, practice makes perfect, you just need to smoke more regularly and you'll get over it.

19. I've known people to use those anesthetic sprays utilized for sore throat purposes. Or I suppose those benzocaine lozenges would work as well. They'll numb up your throat and allow you to take huge hits without feeling them in the throat. Your lungs and head will feel it regardless.