Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you make weed a bit smoother on your lungs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noob smoker, Jun 10, 2008.

1. I'm 18 years old, and a soon to be sophomore in college. I smoked for the first time in high school with 3 friends, and a couple of times after. collectively, I've probably smoked 7-8 times. but the last time i did it, i really liked it. maybe i had some good weed. but the problem was, id cough so much. the smoke was like burning my lungs. i love to get high, but i'm wondering, is there anything that can smooth out the weed smoke. ?

2. I suggest buying a zip and smoking it.

3. what is that? i really don't know i've heard of those vaporizer things, but theyre awfully expensive

4. vaporizer
    bong
    growing a penis
    bubbler

all those work.

5. growing a pair might help

6. we put tobacco in our joints (from fag tip or rolling tobacco) to make the weed last - its a lot smoother on your lungs.

7. water filtration via bubbler or any bong

8. A zip is an ounce. You need to coat your lungs with herb smoke, fuck tobacco, except blunts of course.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I agree.

honestly though you just need to get used to it.
    maybe work on your inhalation technique. I found pulling the smoke into your mouth then breathing that in is smoother than pulling the smoke straight into the lungs (if that makes sense)

Bongs help a lot though, bongs + ice

10. cook it up on a spoon and put it in your arm

11. Get a good bong, or make a really air tight one, put in ICE water, it's the best way to cool the smoke, biiiiig rips off of that too.

12. i may not be a pro but i think its mostly just geting used to it.
    i used to cough evry time i took a hit but now i only cough when it is realy shity bud or i just take a reeeealy big hit.
    after a few times you will start to cough less and less and you will find out ways to make yourself cough less. it just takes time and practice.

13. COLD water...and/or Ice.

I can't remember, but I remember someone saying one time that puttin' ice in your bong all the time can be bad for your lungs...something about the water vapor?

Anyways, yeh, you'll get used to it.

14. when i started smoking and i would be smoking a pipe, i would kind of throttle the carb to thin out the hit when it was getting to be too much. And with a J i would just barely touch the j to my lips and just suck air through so the hit wasnt as hot or thick.

15. jeez, some of these guys are being assholes. when i started smoking, jays would KILL me...I'm pretty much glass only now. Buy a bubbler and fill it with cold water and practice your smoking technique for a few sessions, you have to take long slow hits and not top shelf a hit by inhaling hard and snapping the pack...practice working the shotgun, practice taking smaller hits and exhaling a bit before inhaling...like a bunch of micro hits...but you're going to cough TITS before you start having smooth smokes so just man up and get through that phase

peace!

16. if u want the smoothiest hit possible i reccomend a vaporizer

if not then a bong with cold ass water and ice

17. At the stage youre at, youre probably going to be coughing a lot no matter what you smoke out of.

We've all been there. It gets easier the more you smoke. Hang in there.

18. hahahahahahaha i lol'd

19. if your using a bong, put ice in it

20. lol tabacco smooth on the lungs? only if u smoke a pack a day.

• Like Like x 1