Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOW do you make the most potent vegetable glycerin tincture in the world????

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Shamabalala, Apr 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I've got some vegetable glycerin and I am on a mission to make the best tincture for me and my friends. We are looking for a more thc kind of buzz and want to swallow it pill form. I have either shake I'd like to use or some of our brick hard hash or bud but would rather not use my precious. Was also really wondering what is an effective g to ml ratio that anyone could personally recommend.

2. If you wana make caps dont do glycerine(my opinion). If you want a good glycerine tinc tho its gona take at least 3 months to do if you want it with everything extracted into it. Ive never done any other way. I feel like these kind of tinc's are more for absorbing in your mouth/glands for instant relief. If you want something high in thc id recommend doing a solvent transfer into coconut oil and lecithin and your friends will be like wtf was in those caps. Defiantly not saying glycerine tinc's arent good just saying its hard to extract into glycerine. Psams got an awesome thread check it out!

• Like Like x 2

3. Sounds good so I would have to wait the 3 months and then transfer the glycerin into coconut oil and lethicin ? Or maybe make w green dragon instead then transfer ?

Thanks

4. Shamabalala..
    Glycerin is the poorest of the 3 most common solvents we use according to everything I've read mostly Kats threads but some additional reading of my own left this a far distant 3rd in my book of methods of extraction..
    I'm just not willing to wait 3 months for my medicines to be ready when I can just blend decarbed hash with 151 drinking grade alcohol and it's ready as soon as it's mixed..
    Same with canna oil preparations they are done the same day.. Decarb and 3 cycles of heat and freeze and capping can all be done in a single day and that's meds for a month for me..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    [​IMG]
    Had enough decarbed hash on hand so I got 2 rounds of oil started..
    Decarb = 220-240 degrees F for 40-60 minutes covered dish, sealed foil pouch, oven grade cooking bag.. Not plastic.. Works for bud, hash, kief, BHO, reclaim, whathaveyou..
    Always decarboxylate in open air before blending cannabis with any fluids as they don't decarb for shit in fluid.. Be it oils, water, alcohol, glycerin.. This is what changes THCA to THC the active part of your preparation.. Without this step you'll have a weak ineffective mix..
    5 grams kief-hash decarbed
    3 tea spoons coconut oil
    1/2 tea spoon soy lecithin..
    Blend and heat 20 minutes @ 220 degrees then freeze.. 2 or 3 more heat and freeze cycles will change more of the THC to lesser cannabinoids and bring up more couch lock sleep aid then a single heat and freeze will..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 gram decarbed kief to 1 ounce 151 or higher drinking grade grain alcohol..
    A couple of eyedropper under your tongue or in your beverage will spark up your day..

BNW

5. They are right, glycerin isn't the best option, the best would be MCT oil capsules. But whether it's oil or glycerin, it is best to make a tincture with 196 proof everclear, 151 if you can't find the 196, then transfer to the oil/glycerin. Coconut oil is good, but more people are switching to MCT oil because it increases bioavailability of your cannabis.