Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you make ROSIN?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 616232, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Use your hair straightener , some parchment and some buds to make ROSIN
    concentrates. It will yield you small amounts of pure , solvent free
    concentrate that you can dab with.

I read this on another thread and I was wondering how exactly do you go about this to make ROSIN? I've never heard of this.

2. You have the answer. Put buds in the paper, squeeze with the straightener, and presto. Practice makes perfect.

3. Thank you. I will try this tomorrow. I take it you don't hold the straightener on the paper with the bud in it for very long?

4. #4 Joker1121, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2015
    Oregondaisy, I have not done this personally, but there is a lot on the forum about it- in Harvesting and Processing Medical Marijuana. Apparently, from what I've read, it requires quite a bit of pressure, but not more than seconds in time. Hopefully someone will come along who has actually done the process. Good Luck and Happy New Years Eve.
    Oh, also check out the YouTube videos on rosin tech.

5. You want 200 degrees for 20 seconds pressing as hard as you can. Preferably with a pressure clamp

6. I do this regularly and it works.