Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you make most of your money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jaythakid10, Jul 21, 2011.

1. I was just thinking about applying for a job and was wondering about good places I could work at. I'm saying this because toking is an expensive hobby (it's at least 20 a g here for anything good) and plus it's boring sitting around at my house so I might as well do something and make a little money while I'm at it. But where do you guys work, or if you don't how do you make most of your money? I'm in high school so I'm trying to think of a good place I should apply at that could fit well into my schedule since school is starting back soon.

2. I'm going to follow the forum rules and say "nothing"...

3. Buy a vaporizer or Vortex gravity bong and stop smoking J's and blunts.

4. You just gotta have some life skills man. BS a resume and email it to ads on craigslist. You can work in a restaurant or retail or whatever.

5. Get a job.

6. OP is a cop looking for big dealers!!!

7. Retail. That shit is a teenager job.

8. Someone smoked and got a little paranoid. If he was looking for dealears he would have asked: "someone give me tips on dealing" or simply "who here deals?"

Dont look for some crazy job or scheme to get rich quick. Get a minimum wage job like the rest of us. Everybody has to start at the bottom. Helps build work ethic and character. I had numerous jobs through highschool and none of them were much higher then minimum.

If you cant find work, go to a temp agency. Sucks having someone take part of your wage, but ive been hooked up with two summers of full time work. Gotta be a hardworker though, otherwise you'll satisfy your title and simply be "temporary".

9. Op is affiliated with the authorities, attempting to find drug dealers!

10. Fast food joints really aren't that bad as most people make them out to be... no drug tests/most of the people working there have/do smoke, not to stereotype but thats from personal experience. Also, nowadays you can get promotions somewhat fast if you're motivated. Otherwise just apply everywhere and anywhere, make follow up calls.

11. Get into politics. All politicians are hypocrites so have anti drugs as your stand.

12. #12 Rasta Haze, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    That true O'Connor? You 5-0?

[​IMG]

13. If you're asking about bud, then try a gravity bong.

14. I just got hired at a grocery store, try that.

15. retail or food industry

but i warn. Food industry will just make you smoke your stuff twice as much. hahaahhaahah!

16. I work at Target right now, it's bullshit and I make 9.25 an hour. I do physically intensive work though, I think I'm one of the most highly paid team members at my job. My paychecks are equivalent to scraping the bottom of a dingy toilet and putting it on a white folded piece of paper. I don't think I get paid enough for what I do. Many other people I work with can concur.

It's still money however and I don't pay bills. The bright side is also that I'm graduating in two years, so I know I won't be there forever.

17. You caught me.

18. That's actually what I have in mind. I hear the wages aren't great, but it also isn't too much work. It'll be enough to buy weed and pay for gas money.

19. learn to hustle, legally, i did it in highschool :p