How do you make money?

Discussion in 'General' started by Earplug, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I've been thinking about what I want to do to make money when I'm older but I really have NO idea and it worries me. I'm scared I won't be able to afford anything and I'll be very unhappy to the point where I'll want to kill myself or some shit.. SOOOO I want to research some jobs and maybe I'll finally find something that interests me so I can go to college and finish my education...

What do you do for a living?

2. i am in college, so my jobs are limited. i work as a tutor, but recently got a job at 5 guys burgers and fries... hahaha. when i get my PhD in chemical engineering (7 more years... yay) i will probably be working as an environmental engineer, and probably be creating my own alternative energies company.

3. I am a carpenter. I make 12.75 an hour right now. When I get sent to school I will get a grant, I will not have to pay back. Also a raise every year. At the end I will make at least 26 dollars an hour

4. I work at a liquor store. I make like a little over $100 bucks a week for 14 hours, not to bad gets me buy. Then i work for the Forset Service in the summer fighting fires, make bank doing that, that pays for school but i use it for groceries and shit. But yeah im going to school to be a P.E techer.:)

5. i have this thing called the ponzi scheme. its made me quite a few billion in the past decade or two. want in?

6. i work at a LASIK surgary center.

7. Thats fer yer eyes right ?

8. if you can rock me into this....I will remodel your house...I am a carpenter :p

9. i actually kind of want to be a carpenter. im going to college right now but im totally uniterested in any of it. being a carpenter would be cool. you go to a vocational school or something?

10. lol fuck your 5 guys jk,but seriously they closed down johnny rockets an replaced it with a 5 guys like right next to me

johnny rockets was the shit

11. it involves an ice pick, a water buffalo, a set of golf clubs, and a rock. i can't really get into it...it's classified

12. I'm a pimp, it aint easy but hey.... somebodies gotta do it

Keep your Pimp Hand Strong,
    Indica Kid

13. oh how did you get that job...? qualifications? sure its not that different it just seems a little too good to be true to me

after reading ksr posts about his job at a liquor store i have always been kind of interested . (pretty sure he works at a liquor store :p)

haha tell me you work at johnny rockets at millennia?

i love those people and they're stoner friendly

love chillan there

johnny rockets > five guys

maybe own a gas station OP...seems like it'd be chill...

or not...that idea just came outta nowhere

14. I used to but I took welding there. Now I just entered a co-op through a downtown center and it totally hooked me up..I used to work for an industrial comany making offices and what not but they had sub contractors to do the dry wall plumbing elecrical...pretty much everything....what I am doing now is renovations with a small company...I am learning so much it's awesome I have been working with my boss for maybe 5 months and I am a leadhand......get into carpentry...there is nothing wrong with building your own house.

15. Mackin' mad Ho's son

16. [quote name='PerezPurpp']oh how did you get that job...? qualifications? sure its not that different it just seems a little too good to be true to me

after reading ksr posts about his job at a liquor store i have always been kind of interested . (pretty sure he works at a liquor store :p)

I didnt even have to give an interview or anything. When i was in highschool i worked for the guy for School-to-Work. So after i graduated he just let me keep workin there. Its a chill job i just sit there and look at shit on the net. Stock some shelves and ring some people up.

17. lol haha na,i don't work over at the mall,did they close that johnny rockets too for a 5 guys?

i havent been over there in deep i just moved back to orlando like 6 months ago,

18. I'll take that into serious consideration... doesn't seem like too bad of a job, pays enough, and building my own place would be awesome..

19. ah shit i just moved like 6 months ago...and wont be back for like another 6...

they better not have... ive never been to five guys...although i have heard good things

its just not destined to be

one time the line was going to the door

and one time my friend got in an accident on his way to meet me there...lol

just nottt destined

nice... i want that job.

20. Don''t know about a job, but 5 guys is the shit. Their fries are awesome and they fill a whole brown paper bag full of them for like 5 bucks.