how do you make it taist "stronger"?

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Apr 6, 2012.

1. well i picked up some purple and it smells really nice and all...but when i smoke it the taist is kind of weak.

if i "cured" it in a jar for a week or so do you think i might get more flaver when i hit it?

maybe it wasnt cured all the way?

Attached Files:

2. curing should make it taste beter

3. #3 thelizardkin, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    Maybe a few English classes might help.

Let's keep it civil please! 420!

4. For the record: Taste*, Flavor*

If it's getting you high, then why worry about the taste being "too weak"? Just smoke it, dude. :p

5. well im weird when it comes to weed... I KNOW its gona get me high regardless.
    its just a matter of how much i gota smoke. i dont get hydro because its stronger then regualr weed is i get it mostly because of the flaver and the TASTE ( RU HAPPY ENGLISH MAJOR?)

i love the taste when u get that first hit. makes my mouth water sumtimes lol

6. After reading how you use "Hydro" to indicate potency, I tend to forget your fucking grammar...:rolleyes:

You buy your weed for the "flaver" and "taist", eh? Perhaps you should stop smoking weed and take up coffee drinking. It's a lot cheaper hobby and clearly you're more concerned about color and taste than effect.

7. *Flavour ;) :poke:

Depends where one comes from. However, i'm sure we'll end up seeing 'flaver' inducted into the dictionary as an alternative spelling sooner or later...

8. dude, every time i see this thread's title i keep thinking you're talking about semen and oral sex... osrry but seriously man, taist makes me think of waist and shit

9. but if you did that on purpose rep dude.

10. [quote name='"letsmokeasweet"']

well im weird when it comes to weed... I KNOW its gona get me high regardless.
    its just a matter of how much i gota smoke. i dont get hydro because its stronger then regualr weed is i get it mostly because of the flaver and the TASTE ( RU HAPPY ENGLISH MAJOR?)

i love the taste when u get that first hit. makes my mouth water sumtimes lol[/quote]

I won't bash your grammar, but you related hydro to potency.

Hydro has absolutely no bearing on potency.

I think you need to take this to the Apprentice Tokers section if you still have that mentality.

11. #11 shrivel, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    wait are you really related to that kansas guy who got rolled for making shitloads of %%%%? just saw your location and was like damn...

if you're trolling you're good haha.

maybe im just high as fuck lol.

Even mentioning other substances is not tolerated on GC, edited or not - WW

12. [quote name='"shrivel"']
    wait are you really related to that kansas guy who got rolled for making shitloads of acid? just saw your location and was like damn...

if you're trolling you're good haha.

maybe im just high as fuck lol.[/quote]

You can't talk about other drugs here.

13. could you edit that out please man? thanks...

14. ^ You should be able to edit your own posts ;) Also he's a donater not a moderator, so he can't.

I'm with OP on getting the most of the flavour out of some nice buds, if I didn't care about the taste I'd spend my time vaping pure THC and other goodies, not smoking the plant - the best part about the plant itself is the lovely taste, feel, and smell - so why not get the most out of them? :)

I find that sometimes when bud is too dry it loses a little of the nice flavour - that doesn't mean you should buy bud that isn't dry, after all you get less for your money that way - but once you've bought some fresh dry bud, take the amount you're about to smoke, leave it in the fridge for an hour or so, take it out, water will condense on it, and the flavour will really come out in the smoke.

Just don't overdo it, you don't want soaking wet bud or it'll be a bitch to smoke.

Hope this helps :)

15. wow someone who understood what i was trying to ask. :) thnx for the idea jc i think ill try it out today.

16. Give it a [better] cure
    or
    be a chump and add Tasty Puffs.
    :)

17. Your in Britain.....here its actually flavor.
    No we probably wont see flaver... they don't end any English words with anything other than "or" for America and "our" for britain... you guys got some fucking WIERD spellings

18. I don't understand what you mean. What about "stronger"? :confused:

:D:p

19. #19 feudalism, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012

Not even half picked out. Step it up, son.

20. Are you a dealer trying to up profits on weed?