Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you make easy to do edibles for medicating

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by noragrets24, Nov 28, 2018.

1. I am bad at this making edible thing what do i need to make some good killer edibles i got alot of trim alot of it and i got about 1 ounce of northern lights to add to it.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

2. Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it

Hit up Sams thread he helps alot of people with edibles dude

I always fucked up with edibles before I asked him for some help

• Like Like x 2
  3. Decarb Cannabis first 240 F (115 C) for 40 minutes.

If you plan on straining use a rough grind on the weed.
    No strain grind to as fine a dust as possible

Mix with just enough Coconut oil to completely wet the weed.

Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

Add this to the rest of the oil called for in your baked goods and cook normally.
    Optional is just to eat some of the oil-weed sludge.

It's a good idea to weigh the weed and measure the oil so the next batch will be about the same potency and you won't get a nasty surprise and take to much the next round.
    Going over is not fun and once you get your dosing down who want to have to repeat that slow process.

5 grams decarbed Kief-Hash
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes.

This is the recipe I've used for the last 5 years. I take this stuff every day as my primary medication.
    It's as strong as I can possibly make so take some care to slow dose at first to find your happy place.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I tell you, if I had a lot of trim I would process it with butane then cook with the concentrate. If it has a lot of trichomes, sift for keif and cook with that. Other than that do what BrassNwood said. Good luck. Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Decarb everything, but given your lack of experience work with a smaller amount (maybe 1/4 oz) in case you run into issues. If you are successful, repeat what you did, but don't put yourself in a situation where something went wrong and you screwed up your entire inventory.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I break mine up to an even small consistency by hand, after you decarb it then it will crumble into a powder. Either way is fine.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

7. Right on i just got done with decarb now i have all bud and trimming in crockpot with 16 oz of butter on low setting covered will leave for 3 hours unless i should go longer let me know

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anybody got any easy simple ways to bake or use cannabutter i never had edibles in my life

• Like Like x 1
  9. I just use any baking mix. I'm partial to the small cookie packages at Walmart. They make a dozen to three dozen cookies depending on the mix. Very simple and uses a small portion of butter. You can try out a couple of different recipes. Good luck! Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I made oatmeal cookies the cinnamon masked most of weed taste i never had eatn edibles before just ate 1 big cookie about 10 minutes ago id say its about the size of 2 cookies i ate unsure if i did it right or not but ill find out here in a short while if it kicks in lol ill let you all know if it was a success or major setback

11. It worked im super chilled lol... I appreciate all the help guys thanks

12. S
    ou like a great start

13. I posted a thread on this..Canna butter and odor, I think. I can type out steps again if you like