Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you make canna butter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by buddies buds, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Can anyone answer please

2. You don't have to google. It's here!! That's the dumbest part. It's called search. You made it to GC now try utilize the site.

3. That stickie is great thank you very much for your help. Hopefully it turns out good

4. Have you heard of MastahRolla on YouTube? A very helpful stoner and he has a very detailed and interesting video with a step by step guide on how to make it.

I really advise you watch it because I followed his technique and it was perfect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgOrA_Wmfk&feature=related]Making Cannibutter - Cannabis Butter for those slow folks... - YouTube[/ame]

5. Thanks guys for all your help I really appreciate you taking your time to help me