Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you make a homemade kief catcher for a grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ijok3r1, Jul 20, 2011.

1. I bought an acryilic grinder and I have a shit ton of kief on the bottom but I can't scrape it so does anyone know how to make a kief catcher for it?

2. lol not really..... thats why a kief catcher is KEY when purchasing grinders.

3. yeah man, you should just buy a new 4 piece grinder for like $20... acrylic grinders are shitty anyway

4. next time you're in a shop, pick up a 4 piece for under $30. If you aren't in a rush, snag one from ebay.

5. Is it just one of those 2piece grinders? If so just get a pieve of computer paper and bang the fuck out of each side on it. And honestly man i like a kief catcher but there is no need. You are still smoking that kief you are just smoking a little with every bowl instead of having none on every bowl and saving it up.

6. i had a 2-piece acrylic grinder that i bought from GC....

i actually ended up giving that grinder up when i realized how shitty it was lol

7. There are two sides to that theory, and your side isn't very strong :(