Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you make a hole in a plastic bottle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dom407, Jul 1, 2011.

1. How do u make a perfect hole for the stem in a water bottle bong

2. stab it with a pen.

3. Melt it. If done right it can be a perfect circle.

4. melt it. it is the only way if you want it done right

5. As blunt of an object as you can find.

6. "Imagination"

[​IMG]

7. a non serrated knife and something really pokey and sharp. Use the pokey thing to make a small perfect hole. Take the knife and stick in it till its tight but doesn't slice. Then just twist it while applying pressure till its the size you want.

8. oh the tasty poisonous vapors from plastic...what a thing to fill your lungs with....be sure to add some aluminum foil to that, and use zippo lighters (got to get those cancerous agents maxed out)...:p:rolleyes:

seriously, if you must hide your toking tools, just use an apple, easy, cheap, and when done toking, you have a munchy in your hand ready to go...(or buy papers?????small, easy to conceal....):cool:

If concealment isn't an issue, save up, buy a glass bong or vaporizer (although having papers is always a good thing)...but do not smoke out of plastic, aluminum, tool parts...they will only hurt your lungs, or worse, with repeated exposure.;)

• Agree Agree x 1

9. Eating an apple that you smoked out of sounds like the equivalent of drinking bong water...

10. I remember my first stabbing.

No.

11. Melt through it with a cigarrette.

12. Small hole with a pin, then melt the small hole with a lighter, this way it should expand more evenly.

13. Wow these people.. Don't melt the bottle directly like an idiot haha the fumes..

Instead, take a paper clip, straighten it out, heat the tip until it gets red or until you feel it's right, and the bam poke in the bottle kill dat plastic. Avoid inhaling the fumes created from this, though it wouldn't be as much if you were to burn the bottle directly.. I just did this to make a temp. waterfall :hello:

Have fun!

Oh yeah once you have the small hole down, use scissors or an object which gradually gets wider (narrow scissor point then if towards its body for example) and then carefully rotate the object in the hole. HAha sorry I'm kinda high right now so I may not make some sense..

14. No. Obviously you don't want to eat the entire apple including the passages contaminated with weed smoke but the rest of the apple is perfectly delicious.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I find no logical merit in this statement.

16. Previous posters wrote "melt it", implying the bottle itself should be partially melted to create this "hole" :(

17. Wow 10+ replies and only one was right. A cigarette will burn the best hole for bong purposes

18. poke a hole with a tac. Then put a knife in the tac hole and twist the knife while applying pressure.

19. get a paper clip and bend it so its straight and and then put your lighter on it to heat it up then it should stick through easy and just work it around to melt the plastic

20. ^^ This ^^

You wont need any other technique....