Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you make a fruit pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chlogg, May 13, 2010.

1. I was just wondering how you can make pipes out of pieces of fruit, like i've seen it done with apples and oranges.
    any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

2. oranges would be hard because its basically liquid inside.

for apples, pick out the stem by twisting it. then what i do is i take a pen and take out the ink tube. then poke a hole downard from where the stem was to the center of the apple. then take the tube and poke out a hole meeting the smaller hole. do it again on the side for a carb and thats it

3. Oranges, Lemons, apples, persimmons, cucumber, carrots, you can make pieces out of almost anything.

Just imagine a pipe.

You need a bowl, and a mouthpiece, and preferably a carb. It's not really necesarry, it just makes it a little better.

either way its not like upgrading from a civic to a ferrari or anything, smoking out of a piece of fruit is still going to suck.

4. i think apples make a solid pipe when you need one

5. If I had to make a pipe at home, I'd go for the carrot. you can make a spoon with the same kind of effort.

But I have a glass pipe so I don't run into these problems.

6. Smoking out of an apple is quite awesome. Especially a chilled apple pipe.

Massive rips out of it with little effort. Tastes great if you just have mids.

7. I usually just smoke joints, and i've got a bong for when I don't have to hide what I'm doing.
    But I thought a fruit pipe would be a fun way to get rid of some left overs, and I'm hoping it'll taste of apple!

8. 1. Plant an apple tree.
    2. Wait 5-10 years for it to bear fruit.
    3. Pick an apple
    4. Carve a hole in it for the pipe with a connected hole to smoke from.
    5. Enjoy