How do you loosen up?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheAstroblaster, Oct 25, 2010.

1. What do you use to help you loosen up at a party or any other place where you would normally feel anxious?

what i normally do is listen to some music first to try to get myself into my zone, when that don't work i try calming my self mentally down by telling myself it's gonna go alright and usually it does when i think that way

but how do you handle the situation i am curious to hear your answers

keep blazin' :smoke:

2. easy, don't smoke 2 hours before a party.

I used to never ever have this problem until recently. Apparently, smoking before a party can make me very anxious. Then when people talk to me, sometimes I space out or don't how to respond. I would do what you did, sit in my car, listen to music, and coach myself through it.

but just trust me on this :)

I wait till later on in the party and I'm cool with people before I offer or pull out the dank. I don't like to let people know I smoke, but I have a medicard. It's a big secret of mine actually, lol.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oF0gRy8Bo]YouTube - PL How I Met Your Mother / Jak pozna[/ame]

make a 'get psyched' mix?

4. get really drunk.

Dont get stoned until the party is winding down.

5. grab my boys. 2 beers each. shotgun and get PUMPED!!!

6. Oh yeah Broski! :cool:

7. In social situations I love my Jagerbombs.

I like my method of buying the large monsters with the lids. I pour just a little out and refil it with Jager.

Yum.

8. alcohol + bud

9. Sling a few beers or shots before getting to the party. I never smoke bud before a party.

Like someone else said before, I won't toke till I know its gonna be a mellow crowd and I can get comfortable with mostly everyone first.

10. I call that 'purple drank'

it tastes just like it

11. i go straight for the drinkin games no better way to make a name for yourself than by makin everyone have a good time.

12. Haha, I do that also when I drink Jager, you're the first person I've heard doing that other than myself

13. breath control/deep breathing exercises. IMO this is capable of fighting any range of emotion you dont want. Get angry and take soothing deep breaths and see how angry you are in a few minutes. Its all in your head so use some mind over matter or willpower stuff :D

14. Ecstasy. Or alcohol. Can't do either anymore, so I just go and be myself now.:D

15. Jerk off a few minutes before you go to the party. I'm not kidding.

I assume we're talking about "mainstream" parties (more alcohol than weed), so other than that I agree with what the others have said, weed makes me anxious so I don't blaze at parties unless its as the party is winding down and I'll be leaving soon.

Just have a chill song stuck in your head, take a few shots and try to be social. Just realize that everyone is there to socialize and have fun, no one is gonna be like "why is this guy talking to me?".

I used to get really uncomfortable at parties because I was used to high school parties where it's mostly a venue to show off your popularity and get wasted and judge everybody depending on how "wild" they are. Now that I'm older I know that parties aren't like that, for the most part people are mature and just want to kick back and meet new people.

16. Smoke a jay or drink a few beers.