How do you live???

Discussion in 'General' started by GimmieMore, Aug 16, 2008.

1. I live with my brother. .

he only really smokes once in a while and its almost always with or around me.

but he doesnt give a fuck i could have the entire house boxed twenty four seven as long as i got rent he's chillaxin

love blazin with him though cuz he gets philosophical and we get to have some deep convo's

plus its my fuckin brother. . who wouldnt love tokin with theirs?

2. That's really cool, Cali that you can smoke with your brother. I wouldn't smoke with mine, though. Even if he did smoke weed I wouldn't. He's a huge douche and he's creepy.

3. I used to think my brother was a creepy douche but he's starting to come around

4. I was out on my own for awhile but now im living with my mom in the living roomon the foldout couch. its cool cuz shes never home so its like I have my own studio, the livingroom and kitchen are all one room. shes definately not cool with smoking but its easy to hide it. I just tell her im not stoned whenever she asks and stick to my guns. I'd say I live in a very stoner friendly environment.

5. I dont have a brother but my sister and I smoke together and we have a good ol' time. something about smoking with family brings you that much closer together you feel me?:smoking: btw cali love:cool:

6. I live with my fiance and he encourages my smoking.

7. same here :wave: