How do you live???

Discussion in 'General' started by GimmieMore, Aug 16, 2008.

1. I live with my mom who doesnt care. I'm moving out in October though.

2. i live with my mom and grandma but they dont care. and im aloud to smoke in my room

3. lotsa peeps livin' with their parents....

4. ya I'm surprised to learn that the people living on their own is a minority on these boards. Kinda reinforces the pot stereotypes out there...

Not saying its lame or anything because I don't know peoples situations, just pointing out that it does kind of match of up with the ads of adults living at home and smoking weed.

Edit: I do realize this poll is not scientific and does not really prove anything.

5. my guess is the majority of the people who live with their parents are either still in high school or are in their early 20's

6. Wildein on the streets that we live
    Thats how i live
    Tryin to take as much as i give
    Thats how i live
    Planttin fantasies in ur kids
    Thats how i live
    Dont be actin like you know who this is

7. i'm glad i don't live with my parents anymore.

that would suck.

8. man i couldn't imagine living with my mom or my dad right now...

my brothers still live with my mom... but they're unmotivated. i live across the country in my own studio...

though if my mom moved out here, i wouldn't feel as bad because she'd be living with me lol

9. me and my girlfriend have been living together for 10 years and we both smoke

10. As of like a week ago, I live with my parents... I decided to move back in with my parents after quite a few years living on my own and paying bills. I used to have my own house and all that. I still got it (my parents owned it) I just dont pay rent and utilities on it.

BUT, it was the best move financially for me while Im going back to college. (I start tomorrow)

11. I ALSO,,,somtimes get amazed at the ammount of blades that live with thier family,,,,

i been on my own since the 3'rd week of me graduating high school,,,,

and that was in 1986....and aint never had o go back,,,,,

but i respect family that will let thier sibling come home in times of need....

i have a 3 bedroom trailer,,,,'' mobile home'' whatever for you northern mo-fo's........

but most of the time i have 2 empty rooms,,,,, i sometimes let someone stay here for a while,,,

they got to be employed,, and thier own thing going on,,,,,but ive helped a many get on thier feet,,,

but to each his own,,,,

see ya,,,,,gotta knock on my front door,,,

12. like a rock star.

13. Correction: God did not put Jesus on the cross....our sins..did!!

14. correction: there is no such thing as sin or god.

15. My wife smokes, but very seldomly

16. For the majority of the year, I'm living with roommates who don't care if I smoke as long as they don't get in any trouble.

17. me and my gf who both smoke are currently living with my mother who smokes

18. My parents don't approve but once you gain their trust and they get used to the fact that they really can't do shit they start to back off.

19. isnt it relaxing when you get to just get high and escape by yourself sometimes?

I know i love it.... but i love smoking with her more :D

20. happily living a hermit's life....